LSD + Mescaline HCL combination...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Peterness, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Peterness

Peterness Member

I have a very very rare (possibly once in a lifetime) opportunity to aqquire both these psychedelics at one time both of a very good quality (very trusted source).

I have been asking around and talking to people about this combination, I have also looked on erowid and other harm reduction websites at peoples experiences with this combination.

But unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much information. And the information that is around i'm not sure what to make of it.

Basically this combination appeals to me because i've heard from people that LSD synergises nicely and increases the duration of the overall trip. Also, mescaline is similar in structure to mdma, and as I really enjoyed the mdma+LSD combination on a few occasions (very good synergy), i'm thinking maybe the same would be true here (ok I know this is perhaps superflous logic lol).

I've taken LSD several times, high-doses of mushrooms more times than I can remember, and feel i'm mentally okay to attempt this combination...But of course i'm being cautious because these two drugs are so powerful, and i've never tried mescaline in it's hcl crystal form.

I'm wondering if any of you here have tried this combination. Do you think it's worthwhile? Or perhaps you think it's totally unecessary to take these two drugs together?

Any thoughts welcome.

Thanks

2. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

I would do it. I've been thinking of trying a mescaline and MDMA combo as well.

Just keep it somewhat low to be safe. I bet a standard 350mg dose of mescaline with 2 or 3 good hits would be lovely. I'd like to hear your trip report too.

3. Peterness

Peterness Member

yeah well the doses come in 400mg (mescaline hcl obviously). Maybe just 2 hits of acid with it...I'm thinking that'll go down VERY nicely indeed...Basically me and two other people, almost perfect...

It's been about 2 years since my last trip, so i'm really looking forward to it :) I'll definitely write a trip report for erowid, I have 2 trip reports published on there already (they must like me lol) on mushrooms and a whacky combination I tried a few years ago...heh

4. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

man you'll be crusin

5. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Yes, it is a very powerful combination. They rather proteinate each other quite well. It will, probably last a few hours or more longer then a regular lsd trip. Took about 250mcg of lsd with unknown amount of mesc, very strong, and it lasted for about 18 hours. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are somewhat use to relatively high dose psychedelic experiences but what you do is of your own free will.