LSD in Amsterdam ?

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by Jim_morrison, Jan 3, 2005.

1. Jim_morrison

Jim_morrison Member

i heard it is very rare to find lsd in the dam , any idea how tough my job would be in finding lsd ?

2. Jim_morrison

Jim_morrison Member

3. goldmund

goldmund Member

i recently read an article saying tha lsd production was up in the nederlands. esp, because there has been a crack down on x. i was there last week, and again about 2 mo. ago, didn't see any, but wasn't really looking either
    They have excellent fresh, and legal, mushrooms in the "smart shops". check out www.dreamstore.nl

4. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

dude, you can get anything you want there.

5. orqan

orqan Member

but how ?

6. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

There are loads of street dealers on the bridges around Oz Voorburgwal, etc. Highly dodgy and seriously would not advise going anywhere near them. Why don't you go to some of the Dance clubs and find a dealer that way, but is it all really worth it anyway.?

7. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Oh, it's worth it :)

8. F Z

F Z Member

I like Mushrooms better......Nice mellow trip with all the same visuals...Not as intense and rushy as acid.

9. Mix

Mix Member

why not ask in a coffee shop? or a smart shop? im sure they will be able to hook you up with someone if you ask nicely?!

10. F Z

F Z Member

It has been roumored, further so by this post, but, none the less.....Barneys in Harrlem, Next to the train station (next stop from Amsterdam), sells it, Not sure if it's under or over the counter tho