LSD and face morphing...

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by RoBoWaLkEr, Jun 7, 2004.

1. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

2. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

i don't think many people's faces look crazy when i'm tripping, wait i take that back, people that are with me and i know they are crazy too their's aren't but other, "bystanders"'s faces are. i've looked at pictures an they look kinda funny, but more like paintings, i geuss it's just how different people think.

3. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I dunno, I didn't go out and about when I tried LSD my first and only time (thus far). A friend of mine says that people's eyes bulge way out.

4. chris

chris Member

the eyes and mouth bulged out after i smoked a ton of pot and had a trip just like a morning glory trip

5. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

when you take lsd you are shifting into a different reality. things are going to be sensed differently as the reality is an analogue of the one you left behind. very similar - very different. you never make it back to the exact same space either. if you study consciousness properly, you will expand to include a broader spanse of perception; and things do get weirder then!

6. Psilodelix

Psilodelix Member

All of the bigger mushroom expeditions I've had always include some face morphage... It's even a running joke between me N my friend I always trip with, we have seen each others faces fuck up in so many different ways.

7. LostChord

LostChord Member

i've seen some wierd shit..

i've had my face be like a 8bit graphic ms paint picture was funny as hell looking in the mirror.. and i've also had my neck be like 2 ft long and some other shit..

but on higher dosage (i cant remember what level i was on.. sometimes i think i'm still 'there' but i've gone to a higher level without really knowing right away) but i've seen a completly different person in the mirror (now thats intense lol)

but as for other people... i usually dont have too much contact with other ppl too often but those i've seen.. they've been normal.. or just some people (maybe depending on mood or karma or who knows) have this 'glow' to them.. sometimes theres a little 'spinning' or '4quad movement' and 'flowing' but thats only when i lose concentration and my mind wanders while someone is talking to me or whatver

kinda funny tho lol

but i wouldnt worry about visuals of other ppl.. tune into their emotions.. feel what they feel.. be one.. vibrations... emmm the world of psychedelia

but if you see something ya dont like.. tell your self as george says in yellow submarine "its all in the mind"

close you eyes, breathe through your nose, turn off your figidty brain, and float downstream

catch the void

its all about the void

only thing i hate is CWL blinds me so much thats its sometimes imposible to keep my eyes closed and that gets me thinking about my body... then i'm in the void flying at the speed of light feeling my skin being ripped off and my teeth in the back of my head.. but i found that if i let my body 'rip' apart (which is the most uncomfortable feeling, not painfull but just wierd) then all i'm left with is the true me..

infinite

(and I got a lil off topic i think)

8. orbital_forest

orbital_forest Member

ive seen (on very large doses of course) a persons face from the nose down melt onto their chest and then run like water to the floor..god bless the monster eye blotter from fall 2003 :)

9. psychedelic toker

psychedelic toker Member

I just see different color faces, at least on some good white on white

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

One time, when I was tripping on acid, we we're in a dark place and my friend looked like an evil rat when the light hit him right. It was really fucked up because his face is already misshaped because of an injury that he sustained earlier in life and he also only has one ear. So, he looked like an evil rat with red eyes and one ear. TRIPPY.

11. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

You just blew my mind, man!

12. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

high dose of lsd plus a mirror is fun.:)

13. Archane

Archane Member

Once I was tripping and a guys face just looked like really fast flashing emotions, like he was talking and he looked evil, happy, sad, mad, etc over and over in like five seconds. Also, people looked like they were flailing about when I saw them out of the corner of my eye but then I looked at them and they were just sitting there...crazy.

14. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

it was so weird.. i was looking at my boyfriend's face once, and it had like crazy hebrew/arabic writing running left to right on his face... another time i was looking at a friend's face and it had those insane "meep, meep, meep" characters, like mini ones crawling all over it.... so crazy!

i <3 acid.

15. orbital_forest

orbital_forest Member

ive got another one i forgot...one time on some fractal blotter saved for a long time from like 2001,i was lookin at my friend,and i closed my eyes,and his face was still there and it started morphing into like some crazy ass alien shaman lookin kinda creature....ALL my trips have alien motifs to them no matter what substance,but this was pretty damn cool,it did it to every person i looked at and closed the eyes,theyd rearrange and all kinds of crazy shit,and one time on mushrooms i saw it with eyes open,my buddys face str8 up stretched and his eyes got huge and black and his nose dissapeared,then the whole room behind him turned into a mirror...it was cool as fuck :)

16. twisted_mushroom

twisted_mushroom Member

sometimes faces do morph but ive never had anything over the top

17. HallucinatedGreenLig

HallucinatedGreenLig Member

^ damn that shit would be trippy. i remember the 1st time i tripped these people kept coming to the house we were at, and this girl, who i had met once before, showed up, and they didn't know we were tripping and i was talking to her and her hed just kept getting bigger and bigger, almost like out of willy wonka but her head, not her body, i was just laughing my ass off like, damn is this shit really happening? that's really the only other people face morphing i remember

18. GTA83

GTA83 Member

Only thing i have really noticed was what is mentioned in fear and loathing, everyone, mainly bystanders, look like characters in a movie or sompthing. It all looks like a picture. I took 7 grams of boomers once and even then i did not have much distortion in faces, mostly shifting color in skin tones, and moving shadow and contour lines.

19. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

I remember my first time doing acid...In the peak, peoples faces would ridiculously stretch to be as high as skycrapers in less than a milisecond (severely tripping). Very much like the cover of fear and loathing in las vegas, but much worst. Then it calmed to people's inflated heads kinda floating off their bodies.

When definatly off the peak, my gf's face seemed to be boiling and melting, as everything did, makin it hard to recognize someone. Big witchy bubbles. But a face is cool. I was happy not to have died.

20. cosmicdust

cosmicdust Member

"Face morphing" usually happens with stronger acid, and is usually at the beginning, or near the "peak experience", but not always. When Albert Hofmann (the discoverer of LSD and: "...the world's greatest organic chemist.") had a powerful third trip (while riding on his bicycle, going home), he stated: "Everything in my field of vision wavered and was distorted as if seen in a curved mirror". He also mentioned effects similar to looking into a pool a water, after you threw a stone into it, i.e. a "disturbed" water surface.

On my first LSD trip (4-way amber windowpane), I had severe visual distortions at the beginning, but lessened and other effects took over. My distortion (or morphing) of faces was very similar to Grapefruity's description with boiling, melting and "bubbly effects", or like different-sized magnifying lens put all over the body, and face, moving forward and backward. Eyes got bigger and "melted" upward. I even found an old ink drawn picture (on a 3"X5" index card) of the face morph that I saw on my first LSD trip in Tempe, Arizona! A trip log?

In the beginning of my trip, the bricks on my dorm wall (living room area), had smiling faces (on each single brick), but that's more of a hallucination. Parts of the brick wall did morph, though, with smaller bricks and larger bricks (called "microscopia" and "macroscopia"), like ALICE IN WONDERLAND.

peacelovebarefeet stated: "...those insane "meep,meep,meep" characters, like mini ones crawling all over it...so crazy!" I think you're talking about the cartoon character the ROADRUNNER. I think that the roadrunner is Arizona's state bird. It's a desert bird that runs fast and I think they may not fly too high, or far. One of my old neighbors (originally from Michigan), lived in Scottsdale, Arizona, and had a big, metal roadrunner statue on their coffee table! ...meep,meep,meep... Watch out for Wile E. Coyote!

Hey, mushie18, How about a "carnival mirror" instead? If you're trippin', you may actually look normal in it? Or not. Or maybe even more distorted. Those carnival mirrors (in the old "funhouses") simulate acid visual distortions pretty well.

"Wrong and inappropiate use has caused LSD to become my problem child." ---ALBERT HOFMANN (DISCOVERER OF LSD)

Peace out. Trip out.