LSD and Caffine?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by educatedtrips, Jul 14, 2013.

1. educatedtrips

educatedtrips Guest

Okay, so a while ago a stumbled upon some acid which was not stimulating to say the least...I just kinda laid around an tripped out. I was able to move of course but I wanted to just sit there.

I purchased the acid to take at a music festival so I was wondering if I took a caffeine pill (200mg) when I start to feel the come up of my trip would this help me want to move and dance or is it more likely to freak me out?

I do have anxiety but I have found coffee to actually help me in one of my anxiety fits. I drink coffee regularly (about 1-2 cups a day) and find it stimulating but not overwhelming.

2. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

Usually acid is very stimulating, in fact so much so that I don't take it in the morning anymore. The combination of the two could overstimulate you. I would recommend just getting a good night's sleep the night before.

3. educatedtrips

educatedtrips Guest

I have actually recently found out that it is not lsd, it is a NBOME so I won't be taking it.

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

To answer your question though, since you are a regular coffee drinker, it's fine to have a cup in the morning of an LSD trip. Real LSD does not "need" coffee though, but if you are groggy or grouchy without it, it won't harm your LSD trip :) just don't overdo it, caffeine can be actually pretty hard on the body and mind, and lsd is a hell of a multiplier!

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

This needs to stop. Too many people with your story OP. We need the real thing damn it!:)