lovely barefoot day!

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefoot_kirstyn, Aug 27, 2006.

1. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

today was awesome!
    well, i thought that the area i live in is really close minded to barefooters. or so i've seen in the past. but today, i saw an older guy go walking into a convienience store and hold the door open for me with barefeet. he obvioulsy wears shoes a lot, since there were major tan lines on the tops of his feet, but i was thrilled to see that! i made sure that i said a very cheery thankyou to him!
    i also went to canadian tire this morning and saw another group of people barefoot! so nice to see!
    tonight, i had to go to the grocery store. i rode the whole way there with my feet up on the dash and then went into safeway with no shoes and no hassles! yey! i usually get stopped at places like that and people tell me to put on some shoes, so i was a little shy and was hiding them with my jeans. when i noticed no one gave a shit, i started to skip down the isles. i probably looked a little goofy, lol :p
    i also went into blockbuster, and nada, no comments. it was wonderful!
    yeah, this probably just sounds like a typical story to everyone, but it's so nice since seeing barefeet here and not getting hassled about having them is about as rare as white doves flying out of my ass.
    i was so much cheerier because of the open attitudes today! guess it was just one of those good days!

2. Footers

Footers Member

Congratulations!!! Sounds like a wonderful experience!!

3. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

:D That's great barefoot kristyn! Great fucking story hun, lol.

4. Barefoot Matthew

Barefoot Matthew Member

Way to go Kirsten! Hopefully you'll see more barefooters before the summer's over! I know they're rare up by where you are, but maybe you will continue to inspire others to shed their shoes and socks. Happy barefooting with those beautiful feet of yours! Bare feet and jeans rule!

5. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I saw several barefooters today. I guess being Labor Day people were more relaxed. Even got to spend a lil time with one I met. We have alot in common!!!:)

6. Barefooten

Barefooten Member

Yeah sweet day for you mann. Only if it was like that in my area but it is mostly girls who go barefoot in my area which I have no problem. Infact girls luv it when I am barefoot but that will change when I move to Hawaii.

Anyway happy barefooting!