Love To Cum Inside Her So Iud Or Vasectomy?

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Kellydown, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The vasectomy I got was the best thing I ever did for my wife back then. She no longer had to take pills loaded with chemicals. A vasectomy is liberating for both you and her. I’ve 2 wife’s since and they love bareback and so do I.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  2. Littledeputydog

Littledeputydog Members

My wife and I are done having kids are youngest is in high school. We been using condom for awhile. A few months ago my wife got a IUD. It's great not having to us condoms any more. I still am think about getting a vasectomy so when i have sex with another girl I don't have to worry about getting her pregnet.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. Daddycool74

Daddycool74 Members

I am thinking about getting the snip I have heard it can make you last longer in bed is this true ? I don’t wamt anymore kids can you help me
    Please x

4. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Short answer, no. Long answer is the testicles where the vasectomy is performed only produce sperm and testosterone. The surgery blocks the migration of sperm to the prostate gland through the epididymis duct. This is what's "snipped". Testosterone is freely absorbed into the body so the vasectomy doesn't effect its production and transfer. Ejaculation or orgasm during sex comes from the agitation of the many thousands of nerve endings in the head of the penis. Having a vasectomy has no effect on the sensitivity of the penis.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I feel this should have probably been covered in sex education class when you were like 15 lol.

6. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

The prostate gland continues to make cum there just isn't any sperm in it. Doesn't affect the flavor either. I don't recall my vasectomy making me last longer. It did make me horny as hell and my wife and I did it more often than since we were newlyweds.

Daddycool74 likes this.
  7. I've been through six wives now, and we absolutely LOVE the vasectomy. It's such a game changer, for reals.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i feel like a lot of things should have been covered in sex education class other than "don't have sex or you will have babies and AIDS."

Irminsul and YungSAVi like this.
  9. Daddycool74

Daddycool74 Members

thanks for your answer I did t think it would help but I you read so many story’s on the internet and people’s experiences yes the whole snip is so
    I can’t make any more baby’s and also if I have extra love or lust with any women I don’t have the added worrying of getting any women pregnant just enjoy fucking no holds barred

10. BoyofWonder

BoyofWonder Members

Get the snip man. I had it done 9 years ago, best decision Iv ever made. The operation took 8 mins or so and it really isn’t sore, it’s uncomfortable but not sore, the days after again are slightly uncomfortable but if you take the meds, not overly sore.
    Then once healed, you can leave your cum in the wife every time...you can also leave it inside any friends you get to fuck too if your lucky

Daddycool74, Grand prix and Si69 like this.