Love my new piece!

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by sdlatson, Mar 16, 2011.

1. sdlatson

sdlatson Guest

So I was looking for something easy to set up and be able to chill out with while i smoked. I came across this piece on Smokewire(dot)com, and it's absolutely awesome! Honestly, I was a little skeptical about the fact that it has a carb instead of a slide, but this bong actually smoke REALLY well.

I'm a little more used to my friends bong (very thick, two foot bong) so the 10" size of this thing had me a little worried. But the small, lightweight size made it so easy to take the thing on the couch and actually relax without having to get in an awkward position to hit it.

Pros:
    -Like I said, it's very lightweight but somehow extremely durable (trust me...I tested it on the kitchen floor and the bathroom counter...twice).
    -Hit's like a champ! I can take the biggest hit possible and it still rides smooth.
    -Very easy to clean (extremely important to me)
    -Looks great!
    -Design makes it easy and comfortable to hold
    -Great sized bowl

Cons: Honestly, I dont really have anything bad to say about it. It's meant to be a small, easy to use piece, and thats exactly what it is.

I was extreamely impressed with this piece. If you're looking for an easy, low priced bong, check this out at Smokewire(dot)com
    [​IMG]
    CLICK PIC!

By the way, if you havent ordered from Smokewire before, they're awesome! Very easy to get in touch with and very fast shipping!

2. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

:devil: