Discussion in 'Hashish' started by HonestlyHonesty, Apr 3, 2007.
i do! it can be quite trippy
ew. dirty. that's nasty. you don't know who's touched it or where it's been. hash is so sticky too... so all kinds of nasty shit can stick to it. I'd only do it if were hash i made myself... i don't know how to make it, so i'd never eat it. lol.
i've never been high off ingesting thc.
HonestlyHonesty, I do too, honestly
You wouldn't eat pellets of something that would fall into the acid filled cauldron of your stomach but you would smoke it to your fragile lungs? It isn't terribly sticky either. (now resin is sticky)
I am guessing you are eating raw hash? Ive only had it cooked...
you wouldnt even have to chew or taste it. just take it with water like a pill.
Separate names with a comma.