Love Dolls

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Todd Johnson, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

I really need to get a girlfriend or a LOVE DOLL; love doll will probably happen first. The ones I like are several thousand dollars. Does anyone have one and are they worth it? Are they pretty fun? I've had pocket pussies and those are fun but not the same thing. I'm sure I'd use it everyday.

2. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

Please offer advice

3. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I would try one, but i wouldnt pay thousands of $$ for one. I saw a doco about some guys who have them. It was pretty odd. These guys gave their dolls personalities which i found a bit worrying

4. Wobblybobbly56

Wobblybobbly56 Members

I would feel weird fucking a doll, but I’d love to try a sex robot. I don’t have the funds for either, so...

Thecars1979 and Todd Johnson like this.
  5. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

I'd fuck a sex robot for sure

Thecars1979 and Wobblybobbly56 like this.
  6. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I would never pay thousands for one, but we do have around 10 blow-up dolls that my wife and I play with...

7. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

Are they pretty fun? how much does a good one cost?

8. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

Most of the Blow-Up Dolls we get range from the very cheap at $20 or so on up to the $200-$300 mark. It varies on the type of doll and what they are made of, PVC/Vinyl or Latex.

My wife likes them when in the mood as a warm up to when she’s going to peg me.

9. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

I could spend 200-300 on one. Which is the best one? do you have a model #, or name?

10. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

1st a couple questions...
    1. Are you looking for Oral, Vaginal, Anal or all 3?
    2. Are you looking to be able to add a strapon and harness for Strapon/Pegging play?
    3. Do you have a preferred position you like best?

Thecars1979 likes this.
  11. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

1. Probably all three
    2. I'd definitely give it a try. I've been trying to have a prostate orgasm but haven't yet. Tried sounds and pegs.
    3. Doggy, cowgirl and missionary

12. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I would start with two of the “Y-Not Inflatable Sex Dolls” that you can find on Amazon. There is one in a standing position and also one in a sitting position and both run under $50 each. Both are a lot of fun and work well for regular sex in all three holes. The standing doll would work well for missionary and the sitting one would work well for doggie and cowgirl.

I would also get a inexpensive harness like a “Pipedream Fantasy Elite Universal Breathable Harness” that I was able to get for like $25.

As for a strapon dildo, I would start small and you can always go bigger. I would recommend something like a Tantus Silk Small or Medium depending how adventurous you are.

Thecars1979 likes this.
  13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

20 years ago I purchased a pretty damn good mid torso doll. It was from the belly button to just below the vagina. It had a pussy and asshole to fuck and with proper lubrication it felt pretty damn real. I'd position it between the couch cushions and fuck the shit out of it when the wife had her period or just wasn't in the mood for sex.

14. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

There are companies that are trying to start up sex doll brothels, so far having little luck getting them licensed.
    AT one point or another it will happen, and then you can "rent" them for a lot less...if that is you rthing.

15. Todd Johnson

Todd Johnson Panty Lover

Amazing times!! As long as they're clean. lol

16. hitman73

hitman73 Member

I am guessing this has worldwide spread but in my local area is a place that has 'high end dolls' for hire. You can go there and use the dolls for a half hour or hourly price to use the dolls. They guarantee sanitisation etc but i feel a bit weird. TBH i have a fantasy to use one of these dolls but only if its brand new.

Thecars1979 likes this.
  17. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

In 1995, they reprised the old tv series, The Outer Limits. The second episode of the first season, titled Valerie, is about a sex robot who becomes jealous when her master finds a real girlfriend. There’s also an interesting 2014 movie (with really excellent special effects) called Ex Machina, about sex robots.

Thecars1979 likes this.
  18. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

I'd try it, all three if possible
    Doggystyle is my favourite so I can fuck her up the ass. with this covid going on, I'd fuck it's brains out

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    hitman73 likes this.
  19. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

Now, Im contemplating on getting one. its based in storage and privacy mostly. the price aint bad for one I want

20. DonnyBoy

DonnyBoy Members

I have a problem staying hard with a condom on, so I had to use a life-size stuffed sex doll with a fleshlight sleeve. Jacking off is not as satisfying as thrusting on top of my sex doll. I use the water based lube which dries out as I thrust, which increases the pleasure. I believe I spent about $250 on both of those items, and they have lasted more than 6 years. I enjoy the sex about 5-6 times a week.

Thecars1979 likes this.