Love being hard

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by JudeLawless, Apr 24, 2022.

1. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

I never feel better than when my dick is hard. All stress gives way to pleasure.
    Your thoughts?

2. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I agree a wave of horny-ness washes over me and I'm not entirely sure what might happen next. Impulsive actions can occur.
    Standards tend to be lowered when an erection is involved. :p

3. Python 8

Python 8 Members

LMAO , perfect .

4. Longstone

Longstone Members

I love being hard. I especially like being hard when I know I can’t do anything about it for a while. That way the intensity builds. If you can stay hard, by the time you actually do touch it you’re incredibly hard and sensitive. It’s almost like mental edging

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm always a happier person when my cock is hard.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  7. Ninja1173

Ninja1173 Members

I love it when it throbs and aches for release, so engorged with blood it seems as if it will split the skin open. Better than a good pump from working out but I believe the capacities are inter-related

8. JudeLawless

JudeLawless Members

Yes!

9. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I like it hard too and happy that it works well given my age

cass_jenner and Spudz like this.
  10. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Never give up !

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  11. The Shark

The Shark Members

Agreed, nothing feels as good as being completely naked with a rock hard dick that feels like it’s stretched as far as it can go, then it grows just a little bit farther than it ever has been. Especially when my wife is next to me completely nude and she’s checking it out, with her fingers gently stroking it up and down, and then the feeling of her soft lips and tongue gliding up and down the shaft. Not sure what’s better, the feeling of my cock fully engorged and stretched to its limits - or the sensation of when it bursts and shoots wave after wave of warm gooey cum.

12. Transguy

Transguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I’m so turned on right now! I’m fully erect and my god it feels incredible

SergeantStroker69 and Jobob like this.
  13. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Growing up nudist never ashamed from having sword fights as a young boy to the spontaneous and frequent erections in my teens through all my adulthood my erections were always strong hard standing proudly for all to admire the erect penis is also very beautiful and a piece of art to admire! I remember a family years ago looking at the replica statue of David in Las Vegas. The young girl said it looks better hard sticking up. Brother said and feels better dad nods his head and mom slaps them all. I just giggled they were right. In this changed world they probably put a fig leaf over it or worse repeated history by breaking off the penis as was done to others. We all need to embrace our bodies more! I can rant on about makeup and surgeries but will bite my lip.

14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

However, it did seem a bit small for David's body size...I guess it was considered vulgar to have a large one. That may have been the very first time I saw a rendition of an intact penis, on a museum trip from school.

15. bbw-lover71

bbw-lover71 Members

I love having a hard cock, in the late seventies as a kid I used to spend most of the summer naked, I would quite often spend a lot of time with a hard on proudly waving it about, especially to anyone around and in particular the girl next door who loved seeing it, they were also nudist.

SergeantStroker69 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  16. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

When my cock comes alive it feels very nice. I'll lay in the bed ready to fall asleep and hold my cock. It goes erect and feels great as I slumber off. Or if I'm just sitting watching the tube or surfing the internet and I become erect I'll just hold it and gently squeeze the head for a while. The only time I really don't care to have an erection is when it wakes me sometimes in the middle of the night.

17. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I do this too - it's good to hear other guys do this and I'm not the only one.

I may not get fully hard, but I grab my balls and let my cock hang out between my thumb and forefinger. I end up falling asleep pretty easy as it's comforting. If I get too hard, I tend to stay awake too long.

SergeantStroker69 likes this.
  18. SergeantStroker69

SergeantStroker69 Members

Yes I love a rock hard throbbing boner!

RIJACO likes this.
  19. Windman

Windman Members

I love being hard, especially when I’m not alone.

RIJACO and thesantos29 like this.
  20. I love being naked and I love having a hard on

SergeantStroker69 and RIJACO like this.