Love Actually...

Discussion in 'Romance Movies' started by White Scorpion, Nov 26, 2005.

1. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

Hate to say it, but this is a movie I enjoy watching. I suppose it's got a high feel-good factor about it. Nice to get away from explosions, guns and mindless violence. Shame we couldn't have Hugh Grant instead of Blair at Number 10.

2. freesmile

freesmile Banned

i did enjoy watching it now, everytime i go home i do watch it as my mother owns it on DVD. i'm not ashamed either... i think its freaking awesome :)
    peacex

3. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

erm...i watched this film and made me a little teary eyed in the end. I'm a sucker for romantic cheesiness...but i wouldn't watch it again if i had the chance.

4. ydnim

ydnim hiya

Love actually is easily one of my favorite movies. I love the story of the guy who is in love with his best friend's wife. I cried several times for that movie.

5. GreenBird

GreenBird Member

I went into this film thinking it would be shit,but actually thought it was really sweet!

6. sara_rose

sara_rose Ice Queen

oh i love it, i've got it on dvd :)

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

I actually cried when I saw that movie.... it happened right when the beach boys god only knows came on....... I think it was during the end..... or near it...... I just lost it.... that song puts me to tears. always.

8. omid

omid Member

I loved this movie. There was something wonderful about the innocence of it.

9. FreakerSoup

FreakerSoup Stranger

I think it's definitely the best chick-flick I've seen so far.

10. hiro

hiro pursue it

Cute movie :D

11. LostNFound

LostNFound Member

best part in the movie have for me got to be the bits between Firth and Moniz. some wonderful bits of comedy in between but for the sheer emotion nothing comes close to the scenes in the villa and the car when speaking different languages, they have a perfect conversation.

12. LatinGentleman

LatinGentleman Member

13. Lothloz

Lothloz Member

oh you just have gotta love it!!!! and i am another person that it made cry! i havn't heard anything bad about this film it is brilliant!

14. White Scorpion

I bet you if you're ever feeling a bit crap and you watch this film, you will feel better afterwards.

15. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

usually i adore chick flicks, romantic movies.. but for some reason, i really didn't care for this one.. weird, eh?

16. White Scorpion

Can't win 'em all. Try "300" instead.

17. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

I loved this movie. I originally watched it simply because Hugh Grant was in it, figuring he would be the only good part, but i ended up really enjoying the movie as a whole. I loved it. :)

18. lulla

lulla Member

It's one of my official Christmas movies - restful, cute job of actors&director and - what i especially like - viewers don't have to tire their brain trying to understand the meaning of every single change in the story. That's nice though I prefer the french version of Love Actually - Paris, je t'aime.

19. IzzieStevens

IzzieStevens Member

I love this movie and watch it every Christmas season! It is such a feel good movie and it really puts me in the Christmas spirit. I love the song at the end, hehe!

20. Red13Faerie

Red13Faerie Member

i found the film rather sickly sweet and really predictable, i suppose it wasnt a film made for its great storyline and rather just to be a cute romance film for christmas, i dont have a problem with romantic films but i found this rather boring, or maybe i just cant stand it because my mum bought the CD soundtrack and wont stop listening to it, theres only so many times you can listen to jump by girls aloud before losing the will to live