Lots of Bullshit

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Ebene, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Alright, so two weeks ago on a Friday I was walking down the hall between classes when a senior girl I paint with asked me why they searched my locker.... I had no clue so I went and looked at it and everything was pretty much in place so I figured she just saw the wrong locker get searched...

Fast forward to that very next Monday. I was talking to a kid whos Dad works at the school I go to. He told me he was talking to him and on the way home mentioned something about a rumor going around about some kid bringing pot brownies to school. He asked him who he heard it was and said my name... when he told me that I knew that the search actually happened because of this.

Now, fast forward to today. It was just before the first class started and I was talking to this girl I used to date. Just randomly she gave me a brownie in a bag and I thought of the rumor and my locker being searched so I asked "There isn't anything illegal in this, is there?" This was a 100% serious question and was completely straight faced so we neither were joking or appeared to be. She told me no, and I walked off happily with a big ass chocolate brownie for lunch. I go to my first class and sit down and not even 5 minutes after the brownie was given to me I was called out by an administrator. He tried to play games or something and asked me if I had been selling brownies and told me it was against the rules to sell things at school. I told him I know and that I haven't been selling any brownies or anything else to anybody. Playing dumb he asked if I had a brownie with me today, and of course I did so I showed it to him. He said that the real concern was that I was selling "special brownies." I told him there is nothing special about those brownies and I told him a friend of mine gave it to me, I told him who and that's the last I heard.

After that class the girl who gave me the brownie told me she had been interrogated about the brownie and they kept asking her if I do, sell, or associate myself with any illegal drugs, she told her no to everything. Then she said that they are having a conference with my parents tomorrow morning. I freaked out at this and just got completely pissed so I went to the bathroom and called my mom. I told her everything that had happened and she said not to worry she'll take care of it.

Now I found out he told her some small lies, to try and twist the story around. I have a very legal mind and I'm very aware of my surrondings, laws, and things I associate myself with.

Apparently a teacher told this administrator that she overheard something dealing with marijuana. I know from the beginning that's false because I keep weed and school 1000 miles apart, I don't even discuss it with my bestfriends at school.

So me and my mom are cool, she's been a teacher for 20 years and she is now a professor so she knows what she's doing so she has been able to turn this around on them, saying that the basis of this is stereotypes, which is a form of discrimination. So tomorrow I have a big meeting with the head dudes about their suspicion of my marijuana usage. I'm interested in seeing who exactly this teacher is, and who the fucker is that decided to tell an administrator that I was selling brownies.

2. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

well they didnt find anythiing so all they have are rumors and suspicions.
    They cant do shit.

with there balls.

3. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

BOO! what assholes

4. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Yeah but they can tell my mom what was over heard and it could be some really crazy shit getting me in a lot of trouble.

5. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

erm... WEAK DUDE....

6. katyismename

katyismename Member

i'd just deny everything.

7. mr.greenxxx

yea basicly tell ur mum that u didnt have anything to do with htis and its just who/evers fault

8. mr.greenxxx

or...
    say ur teacher has something against u and hes just being a prick :D

9. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

But the question that would probably come up if I deny, deny, deny, is "Why would this teacher decide to randomly report this to us if you didn't actually say it?" I wouldn't have anything to say especially if I didn't know that certain teacher.

The only thing that I can imagine was overheard was SOMEBODY else talking about it. Or maybe I was just quoting something from a movie... who knows.

10. mr.greenxxx

hmn, this is really confusing AND im guessin really serious

11. BungalowBrad

BungalowBrad Member

That sucks dude. Just make a shit ton of regular brownies and give them away to everyone saying they're special brownies lol

might as well roll some orgeano j's while you're at it

12. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

Well, everytime I walk down the hallway and a teacher who is in on this sees me, they will think to themselves "that little pothead stoner, probably has weed in his lunch box." and everytime I bring a brownie I'll get in confiscated... and the fact that probably something like "Suspicion of use of marijuana" or something will go on my permanent record causing some trouble for me to get in a good college.

13. katyismename

katyismename Member

hmmm.
    i'd just say that it has nothing to do with you, it was just stupid rumors, and that you would never do drugs because they're evil!

they can't prove anything if they have no evidence.

14. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

I'm probably just gonna have to stick with denying no matter what. With the extreme .01% chance that this teacher actually did over hear something I could say I was telling my friend what happened on That 70s Show or something...

15. katyismename

katyismename Member

yeah, just act really innocent and you'll be fine. :) good luck!

16. Ebene

Ebene Mountaineer

I know I'll do fine... I'm just nervous. Thanks

17. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

good luck man, hope it all works out

18. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

I rember that episode...

19. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Your full of bullshit. Why would some girl give a brownie EXACTLY the same time they suspected you of pot brownies..your a fucktard dont fuck with any of our minds cause i know what your really up to, so dont go posting a long bullshit story just so you could get attention and have the hot stoner chicks that come here feel pitty on you. Guess thats why you named this thread "lots of bullshit". Fagget.

20. VileKyle

VileKyle Member

You are SUCH a fucking retard.