Losing Weed

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by _Mushroom_Jazz, Apr 28, 2013.

1. _Mushroom_Jazz

_Mushroom_Jazz Guest

Losing weed

It's the worst possible feeling in my opinion.
    Either it's misplacing your weed, or spilling a bowl.
    I personally have never spilt a bowl; but I have had friends spill a bowl or a grinder full of chronic.*

It's sucks.*

2. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Wish I could find all the weed in my vacuum cleaner.

3. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

what's worse is breaking your only glass piece....

4. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Never lost any weed but I have found some occasionally, and of course I realize for me to find it someone has to lose it. Oh well, you have my condolences as I toke up.

5. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

Oh man! I remember the first time I bought pot, I just bought a glass piece and had my bowl ready, and right as I was about to light it up, I dropped it and shattered my piece!! devastating!

6. Brightness_08

Brightness_08 Member

I've only lost my weed one time. I was planning on hitchhiking outta town that day, so I traded my old gauges for a few bowls of weed. My friends I was hitchhiking with and I sat behind albertsons and smoked a bowl. After that, I gathered all of my stuff..my bag, my jacket, etc. 30 minutes after walking I couldn't find my weed..and I figured I left it behind albertsons where we toked a bowl. I was so pissed...but the next day some dude hooked us up with an ounce of dank bud for free..so I wasn't pissed anymore :)

7. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I was sitting out back in my swing last summer I think I had a 3 decnet hits left in it and it fell in the grass I have a metal pipe and the top came lose and fell in the grass I was pissed I searched and searched no luck

8. Brightness_08

Brightness_08 Member

Dude that shit sucks.

9. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

it did I was so pissed good thing I had more but it still sucked

10. infantdressingtable

infantdressingtable Member

I remember I had a couple grams grinded up in a little container and placed it right on my knee. Like why?
    And then I went over to my left to reach for something, and the container slipped off and whadjaknow? The weed spilled all over the carpet, and I managed to get about half back, but still lesson learned. HAHA never again. This was a while ago too so.

11. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Have done this on occasion. Worst feeling ever!

12. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

I've spilt or otherwise wasted my weed on a few occasions, it sucks, but it doesn't hurt like breaking a piece does

13. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I've found a whole gram of weed in a baggie on the sidewalk, just sitting there.

14. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

oh damn I forgot I had the rest of that blunt from earlier, bus came and had to put it out

15. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

getting desperate and smoking vaped weed.. harsh taste

16. infantdressingtable

infantdressingtable Member

Happened to me on several occasions too. And believe it or not, right next to my house, so those were good days HA! :2thumbsup:

17. Rain Dog

Rain Dog Guest

One night a few years ago, I had just finished breaking up the last of my bud, about enough for a joint. I had it on a magazine in my lap, and I sneezed, sending it all to the floor. Now, it was laminate flooring, so I (eventually) got it all back... problem was it fell into a dusty ass corner. It took me an hour of meticulously picking off every last spec of dust off of every single crumb of bud before I could finally roll the joint.

18. wetsocks

wetsocks there's no one driving

Where Did I Put That Joint

subtitle: I Swear I Rolled More Than One

19. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Losing weed sucks... but ... .finding some when you didn't even know you had lost any is pretty awesome. :D I've only ever found a cpl bowls full but it was when I was out so pretty nice..
    Losing it.... I think the time that pissed me off the most (well, I was feelin great so it was more of an annoyance like I knew I should be pissed off was at a rave leaving sit a cig pack with 3 joints and an eighth plus a one hitter cig thing and my last few cigs. I was never gonna find out who found it. it wasn't where I know I left it and I ended up being able to smoke anyways so it didn't bother me too much it happens.

20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Sometimes you find things too in weird places like that.