Losing virginity in late 20s

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by The_Dreamfinder, Dec 31, 2018.

1. The_Dreamfinder

The_Dreamfinder Members

Anyone else have this experience? I was 27 (and it was only earlyer this year) when I lost it. Was never for a lack of trying. I had one girlfriend that is ace and the last one ended up being gay. Then there was a 7 year road of failed dating attempts. I tried the casual sex route but no women wanted a man that didn't know what he was doing (Found same problem with internet dating), I found guys are more willing to take a newbie under their wing and explored my bi side. It wasn't till I meet my new girlfriend that I finally did it. Just looking to see if anyone out there has simalr story.

JL0006 likes this.
  2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Now that the deed is done, learn from it and don’t take her for granted. Remember, She allowed you into her secret garden. Maybe you should let her teach you more. Nothing wrong with that. Enjoy the ride.

3. Ladylays

Ladylays Members

Enjoy the ride and let her teach you . my frist time was with a girl at age 17 then with a guy at age 19 both showed me something .

Jerkaddict and Deejay88 like this.
  4. JL0006

JL0006 Members

You sound like me, Dreamfinder. I was 24 when it finally happened, after many failed attempts and (even worse) rejections for being clueless. By senior year of college, I was the only virgin left in a townhouse of six of us, and everybody knew it and didn't hesitate a bit to remind me about it. By the time I was 23, I was miserably sure I was going to spend my life a virgin. But things change, as they did for me, rather unexpectedly. Glad to hear it happened for you, and I hope that after such a long wait, you are now going at it until you're both senseless!