losing lesbian virginity

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Defence_mechanism, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

alright, stupid question:

what do lesbians consider losing their virginity? technically.

if things happen but it doesn't quite 'get there' do you consider it sex?

2. lalalamort

lalalamort Fucked up upstairs

no idea........where in aus u from?

3. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

haha you guys are a great lot of help!

im from sydney, you?

4. Patch

Patch Member

um...that's a toughie...because normally penetration is the virgin breaker...but i guess we can have sex sans poking...so i guess you lose it if you just have sex...i don't think you have to get off...because that doesn't always happen in boy girl sex either...hmmm.

5. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

hmm. ta patch.

so did no one reply because it's a stupid question or because no one knows?

6. soccergirl

soccergirl Member

It is not a stupid question at all. To me losing your lesbian virginity is when your partner penetrates your "holy of holies". At least that is how I feel I lost my lesbian virginity.

7. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

so does that mean im still a virgin if i havent shagged a woman!! yay that would be soooo mucheasier - a bit more boring though

8. Green

Green Iconoclastic

You lose your virginity when you start having sex and/or become sexualy active.

9. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

whatever counts as sex to you is sex... so whenever it is that you feel you've had sex, then you are no longer a virgin...
    like... if she makes you cum but doesn't actually put her fingers inside of you, I'd say thats sex cos I count just about any kind of orgasm as sex, specially with girls.... I dunno... define it yourself.

10. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

i just thought it needed a bit of discussion seeing as though the whole business is very ambiguous especially for lesbians. and i don't want to be left out of the loop in what the general consensus is... which it seems a common consensus isn't very prevailent. so it's all good. all this talk of sex is making me.... :p

11. jim_w

jim_w Member

Does it matter?

12. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

Well, in my mind, I won't be able to lose my virginity. That is, unless, I have surgery... Otherwise, since I'm physically a male, I won't be able to lose my "woman" virginity. It may sound really confusing, but it makes sense to me.

13. callinghome

callinghome Member

I used to consider it oral, cause it's like the "highest ranked" lesbian sexual experience. But I dunno, some girls aren't into that (?!?!?! i always say) but still have "Sex". I'd say sex is when it feels like sex- it's not just messing around groping-like. Like intense, body to body sexual pleasure. ^.^

14. Defence_mechanism

Defence_mechanism Member

well yeah i like to think it does. it's something that i've been asked before by straight friends and i couldn't honestly say that one particular thing is losing your virginity. it's interesting to know that other lesbians feel the same way.

yeah i used to consider oral as losing your virginity also. and i guess i still sorta do. mostly coz after i did i felt i had. so... hmm. yeah.

15. iwannabeahippy

iwannabeahippy Member

I hate the idea that loosing your virginity can only be through penetration and any other type e.g. oral is not loosing your virginity. I was thinking bout this the other day...although a lot of people say that "technically" you have to have penetration to loose your virginity, i class any sexual act as sex. Everyone has their own view and there are many different types of sex to loose your virginity 2 :D

16. erzebet1961

erzebet1961 Senior Member

As far as lesbian sex goes....I consider it taking a girls virginity when i expose her to oral sex...because thats really the complete sexual act two females can perform without means of artificial help.
    That just my opinion.

17. lutsko67

lutsko67 Member

1st of all there are no such things as stupid questions....
    Just stupid ppl who dont ask!!
    (no insult to any1, just my opinion here on that)
    Now, 4 me in my opinion, losing your virginity as a lez woman,is this:
    you both are completely satisfied in your bdrm or car or where ever you do it the very 1st time, thats lez de-virginizing!! you orgasm ans she does or both.

18. tyrak

tyrak Member

hmm i dunno, discussed this with people, no one has ever been able to come up with a real answer

19. NurseHendrixFlyHigh

NurseHendrixFlyHigh Member

I knew I was gay when I was 12 and I kissed a girl (it was supposed to be an experiment..who knew it turn me gay, lol), but I considered going down on my first girlfriend and vice versa as popping my lezzie cherry

20. Cat_80

Cat_80 Member

I agree with you! :)