Lortab 7.5/500 (i think)

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by seanydizzle, May 20, 2007.

1. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

i'm sure you've all had lortab or something very similar. anyway, i'm getting some 7.5/500's and was wondering how many you guys think will give a good effect. i'm 160 lbs btw

2. DCTXDW

DCTXDW Member

hydrocodone! Gotta love it!

start with 3 or so... if it doesn't anything for you, take a couple more- but be careful with the acetemetophin (sp) you'll fuck up your liver.

3. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

k thanks. ya i dont use pharmys alot but i got a perscription and i love hydrocodone when it comes along and i didnt know how much of it would give a good effect.

4. SLAMDNK123

SLAMDNK123 Member

I just took 3 of the 7.5s about ten minutes ago...I'd call it a pretty good dose. I do these on occasion, I never go past 30mg total because of the acetaminophen in it.

5. LikeanArtist

LikeanArtist Member

I've never been much for pharmaceuticals, I prefer weed. But I was recently given some 7.5s, knowing nothing about them. Other than swallow them, what do I do? What will they do? I'm not even sure I want to try them yet.

6. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

i wish my tolerance was this low.... i need to pop like 120mg of percocets or 80+mgs of contin. but this was before i quit all opiates awhile back. i only started with a 5mg hydro too... people doing painkillers be careful, its very addicting and you dont think you're addicted until you already are...