Loose Change?

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Yell, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Yell

Yell Member

2. Squirrel

Squirrel Member

It scared me. I can believe it. Eeeeeerrrggghhh. . .

3. Yell

Yell Member

Yeah, it's definately some well-backed up stuff. If anyone is interested (still) in 9/11 fare, this would be a good watch.

Missouri, huh? It must be a state thing ;)

4. zeppelin kid

zeppelin kid Member

There is already about 50 threads about this terrible video. Yes it opens your eyes but cmon now the video must have cost about 5 dollars at most.

5. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

WTF does the production costs/ quality

have to do with the presented Facts/ questions? *geesh*

6. wildfire

wildfire Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i haven't figured out how to download it but i have read some stuff on it.

7. Yell

Yell Member

You can stream it on Google.

8. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

no doubt....even if you don't believe what is presented in this film....disprove the proof that is right in front of you.Every American should see this and march on washington and demand the truth...or procede with a public serving an eviction notice to the murdering tyrannts that reside in the white house.Say what you will ...there was never a doubt in my mind that this done by our own government.

9. tculi

tculi Senior Member

im watching it now, thanks for the link

10. tculi

tculi Senior Member

oh my god

11. It makes some compelling arguments, but is far from airtight. Do consider the rebuttals that can be found online.

12. tculi

tculi Senior Member

it doesnt matter how much it costs man, who ever made it did a great job on backing up his theories. he doesnt need top notch sound equiptment to get his point through.

that was a really good video. it really pisses me the hell off

13. that was 15 minutes of my time wasted for some half-assed anti-american pussy who doesn't realize how good he has it. THat video pissed me off. Anyone with a camcorder and a typewriter, and a computer could do that.

14. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Well, I think your problem is that you're an imbecile who, like most malletheads, is only capable of reaction and emotion. Never an actual thought. That would be too much energy to expell. Nevermind the facts -- if somebody is not sucking the president's proverbial cock, you're angry because it is in apparent conflict with the Nazi-style propaganda you have been indoctrinated into believing. You are a typical dupe who is a product of a dumbed-down public education system and media. You are really quite pathetic.

Let me tell you up front, buddy, I am not a liberal, and I do not believe a UN headed world government is any better than an American headed one, as it's all under control of the banksters and their willing minions in the CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group, who exercise the real control over the foreign policy of this once sovereign nation.

What pea-brains such as yourself have a hard time grasping is that the real terrorists aren't to be found in caves in Afghanistan, but within the confines of Washington DC and Wall Street. 9/11 was a self-inflicted wound, and it's obvious to anyone with a modicum of reason and ability to think critically. To those such as yourself, who would rather blindly swallow the lies, the truth hurts even more, and it is obvious that some people would rather not know the truth if it means living in an ignorant bliss, waving the flag and gobbling down cheeseburgers. They would rather have the illusion that is sold to them via the corporate controlled media.

There is something deeply wrong with a country of obese mental midgets content on waving a flag made in China and buying whatever is sold to them via the establishment. Morons like AHumblePatriot are perfect examples of victims of this mind-rotting disease.

15. I am ten times smarter than you. Also, i do not shove cheeseburgers down my gullet. I only weigh 114 pounds, im 15, and i lift weights every day. I have an IQ well over 200, and clearly it is YOU who is angry because YOUR propeganda is 1) a miserable failure and 2) clearly you have something against people with mallet-shaped heads. If you hate imbociles so much, why don't you go shoot yourself in the head? the world would be a better place.

16. First off. Don't have a pimply face. And if a near 50 year old is kickin sand in someone's face, then that to me says he is probably a twisted little fuck who hasn't left go of the old days. Curl up and die, motherfucker.