Loose Change 2nd Edition: THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by biblefumesrweird, Jun 26, 2006.

1. koolkat

koolkat Member

i knew it...
    im moven to europe
    screw this
    heh

2. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

the chip is creepy as hell, I admit..I am against it. if you don't want one, don't get one, simple as that. nothing forces you to, no negative consequences would follow if you did not. I mean, this is america after all. this isn't the mark of the beast folks, just something that is indeed creepy.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Carl... you haven't done your homework. When it comes time to chip the people, it's not like you're going to have any motherfucking choice whether you're chipped or not. You are obviously totally clueless as to where this is all heading. Please, do some homework and become informed.

America takes every freedom it has for granted and thinks that it can immerse itself in sports and MTV forever without any consequences for being fat, dumb and apathetic. People who think like you are in for a massive surprise and it's high time to wake up.

4. Pressed_Rat

Euorpe is an even bigger police state than the US! Ever been to London? The city has over 4 MILLION (yes, million) surveillance cameras.

5. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Dude, you WON'T have a choice to take the chip or not....the choise is "Take the chip and be able to buy food to live, or don't take the chip and starve". Im about to start growin my own.

6. Carlfloydfan

dude if I don't want a chip I won't get one period. Thats my choice. if it means leaving, I will.

I am indeed informed on the nation and world. Ironically enough I am totally opposite of what you describe too. I mean, come on, I have a picture, it should be easy to see that! I don't watch fox for news, I go to places like http://www.commondreams.org/ and http://www.tompaine.com/ and http://www.motherjones.com/ for starters. sorry to disappoint, I don't subscribe to any cliche images of America, be it fat, lazy, ipod, abercombrie, mtv or anything else attached to our demographic. I just try and strive for originality and common sense. I am indeed a pretty intelligent dude but politics and conspiracy theories are not my forte, I admit. and common sense says a chip can't be forced on me, damn it, i won't take it! I know it and I refuse it, plain and simple.

7. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Nah man, you didn't dissapoint me or anything, i completely agree with you and I think your really smart for realizing the chip is a horrible idea, but the thing is that the plan is to completely get rid of any money or currency, and you will just have an amount of money in the chip, which will be scanned and taken out of it to buy things, it even says it in revelations which is crazy...

"And [the Antichrist] causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save [except] he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Rev 13:16-18 KJV"

So i mean ill resist it to the end justl ike you, but its not gonna be easy.

8. Carlfloydfan

These idiots who want to implent these ideas never think of the implications. As we become more open and dependent on computerized technology, this information is more and more sensitive and risks being hacked into. think identity theft is a problem now?

Maybe it cuts down on money related theft and crime at first..but like a virus often does, it evolves to withstand the antibotic..criminals will do likewise. This won't hinder theft, ID theft, ect. in the long run. I hope people refuse this. With the ID card act, the govt' is striving for centerlized power and to take away the power of the individual states.

and who's to say this makes things more convienent? a crash in the computer system could screw this all up. Isn't that where the information ultimately is?..god forbid the storage is not totally secure. Will these chips last throughout the years? normal wear and tear could make scanning them difficult, and thus, buying food and items more of a pain. and couldn't there be agents (for lack of a better word) ingested through eating food or taking medicine that could cause a negative reacion in respect to the chip? maybe you have a violent reaction because you are allergic to the materials within the chip...or the materials in the chip seep into your body and nervous system. A violent inpact on the area of the arm where the chip is, work related, ect. could screw up the chip. computers fail, the aren't 100% reliable..this chip will fail in some people.

9. Carlfloydfan

plus there is no limit to the abuse and use of these chips. I mean, if the gov't taps our phone calls, they could just as easily use this as a tracking device. and it would be more subtle than wire tapping (easier to disguise), to the point where people would not know. how can you restrict this chip to the purposes it is said to serve, simply medical records and money...YOU CAN NOT! It is scary, the most threatening thing in our countries history because of the lack of acknowleging the problems. its not something to be embraced, that, PR, is why I refuse this shit..but if you want it, go ahead and get implanted since you insult me for not wanting this!

10. Pepik

Pepik Banned

But I think the BBC has corrected themselves, its the conspiracy websites that keep repeating the "hijackers are still alive" myth which they know isn't true. I mean look, its several years later and people are still falling for a story that a two minute google search could disprove. You want a new investigation because you won't make two minutes of effort to figure it out yourself?

11. Angel_Headed_Hipster

I never said the Hijackers are still alive, I think they, or atleast the vast majority are dead. Mohammed Atta's father did say he received a call from him the next day on september 12th, and he was the so called leader, I'm thinking "agent provacateur".

12. bassplaya

bassplaya Member

ya, its definitly worth watching. so many good points, it makes it pretty damn hard to argue

13. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Your view on this is getting pretty confusing. First you want to know why nobody has proved they aren't alive, then you say the majority are dead.The majority? Are you trying to have it both ways?

Why do you think so many conspiracy websites keep repeating this BBC story when they know it is false? Don't they care about the truth?

14. goin_bonkers

goin_bonkers Member

a lot of sites are probably set up as disinformation. it's hard to trust much these days

15. Pressed_Rat

I can't answer for anyone else, however, at least SEVEN of the 19 hijackers are known to still be alive. It's not a conspiracy theory.

16. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

You are misinformed. Do not confuse yourself by premature stories that were reported. Most of this confusion was caused by not looking closely at the actual aliases of the known hijackers.

17. Pressed_Rat

No, you are misinformed. Even the FBI director admitted after the fact that some of the identities of the hijackers were in doubt.

None of the airline passenger lists name a single one of the alleged hijackers.

Mohammed Atta's father says Atta called him on Sept 12.

18. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Show me a passenger list that doesn't include the hijackers.

19. Pressed_Rat

20. Pepik

Pepik Banned

That's a list of victims. The hijackers weren't victims you dumbass.

Time to wake up. You got conned by a conspiracy website - AGAIN.