Looks like my g/f is warming up again

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Confissledone, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Confissledone

Confissledone Member

So I was getting my haircut today and in the middle of it my g/f called me to tell me this guy (customer) at work had been flirting with her and they exchanged phone numbers and that he wasnt bad looking at all. Looks like my girlfrend will have new guy to spend her time with this summer. Depending on how things go she'll sleep with him.

As some of you know my g/f and I are into the "Hotwife Lifestyle" but she had stopped in January..she only did it for 2 months and that was it but we have been talking and it looks like she'll be getting into as she met a new guy that might re-introduce her to the lifestyle and maybe by summer it'll be regular for her to go out and play.

Anyone with similar styles or outcomes?

2. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

i dont think im capable of that, i could have a threesome with my gf, but nothing that doesnt involve me, but then im 17 i dunno

3. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

^Why should your age matter? This is personal preference. Don't discredit yourself. :)

4. Confissledone

Confissledone Member

Yea its pretty much on how your views are toward this subject, my girlfriend and I are open about her sleeping with other guys so if she's ever out and happens to get a chance at it, she knows she's got my permission without being unfaithful. Age doesnt matter in this situation like Hanna said but then again this lifestyle isnt for everyone. So I'm not encouraging anything unless you like to try new things or you're open-minded.

5. Gh0sTiNnyc

Gh0sTiNnyc Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I wish I could deal with this sort of thing...
    It would solve alot of anguish problems

6. Confissledone

Confissledone Member

What do you mean? like letting your girlfriend pick out guys and flirt with them?