Looking to start new!

Discussion in 'Illinois' started by h00ked0nchr0nic, Mar 18, 2013.

1. h00ked0nchr0nic

h00ked0nchr0nic Guest

Hey everybody my name is Alec. I'm 20 (almost 21) and I'm trying to find communes and places to stay because my parents do not agree with my lifestyle...any help or suggestions would be appreciated! currently I'm in illinois but i dont really care where i go or end up i just want to start new with people that support me and understand my point of spreading peace and positivity around the world!:peace:

2. maroonballoon

maroonballoon Guest

I'm in Illinois too, almost 18. Let me know if you find anything!

3. h00ked0nchr0nic

h00ked0nchr0nic Guest

still searching for something...where you at in this terrible state? haha

4. DataSpy

DataSpy Member

5. maroonballoon

maroonballoon Guest

I'm in Crystal Lake, about an hour and a half from Chicago, and about 10 minutes in any direction from corn fields lol.

6. Michael Starless

Michael Starless Member

Well if you have money u should buy a van and go around the country with a friend

7. falconer

falconer Member

You're just a town over from me. Im out in marengo. Sorta. Im outside of that town by 8 miles

8. Linklove93

Linklove93 Guest

I'm 20 and I'm in Illinois too. I REALLY want to get out of all the society induced pressures and live and work from the land and be free to live how I want. My family is not comfortable with my lifestyle and beliefs and I want to get away from all of that. But I am also broke so affording to move is going to take a while. :confused: So if anyone knows of anything please let me know. =] :2thumbsup: I'd even go for one in a nearby state that's not terribly far.

9. falconer

falconer Member

If you can wait a year, start a mother plant at the beginning of 2014, then clone it out from march thru june.
    If you need cash fast and/or cant conceal a mother, grow mushies. Its cheap, quick, and easy to hide. Going an extra step by making chocolates further increases your profit margin.
    Food for thought.
    Otherwise, live off the land somewhere.

10. MADDENEDMAN

MADDENEDMAN Members

Move to Europe man, for example in holland you could probably stroll up to a group of people and be happily included and interacted with, even more so if you explain that you are from way outta town.
    I'm thinking that like 80% of the humans in Chicago are total dick wipes, such a sad waste of carbon