looking to move into the Matanuska Valley, Alaska area need help

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by miller, Oct 10, 2005.

1. miller

miller Banned

i am looking into moving up there but need help getting set up like a lead on a roommate or apartment eather one that is herb and pet friendly as i have a cat named hippie...he is no problem at all and i have a steady income from military disability...please help me as i am living in hell right now....i need to get outta here...i would perfere a roommate or a neigbor that could show me around and help me get started....leave a post here or pm me here or on msn at ryo_of_wildfire1999@yahoo.com

2. deathmachine

deathmachine Member

just get down with the thunderfuck you wont need friends

3. koopa

koopa De Kuil Krue Hipster

hell yeah.......alaskan / mantanuska thunderfuck is where its at! Mantanuska Tundra is the "dutch spinoff" of that tasty treat!

4. glassdildo

glassdildo Member

They had some Alaskan Thunderfuck (rather some kind of variation of the MTF) at the Cannabis Cup this past year. Pretty good shit maynard...

5. Alaskan

Alaskan Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Sorry guys , nobodies have grown thunderfuck here for 20 years. Much higher quality smoke out there now. Thunderfuck is just a legend......Alaskan

6. glassdildo

glassdildo Member

Tony from Sagamartha Seeds in A-Dam claims to have a hybrid that he calls Alaskan Thunder Fuck (I think...).

Reeferman Seeds sells a strain called Kodiak Gold, it's apparently from the original MTF. But then again, Arjan from the Greenhouse seed co is now selling Trainwreck - a clone only strain from the west coast. LOL, that guy gets so much shit... But people are selling whatever they can under whatever name they can anymore. Pot is going commercial.

7. Alaskan

Alaskan Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I could sell you a turd and claimed I picked it up when I was tracking "Bigfoot". It's still just a turd. .................Alaskan

8. cookiecache

cookiecache Member

Hmm... I know people that have been growing ThunderFuck since the late seventies. It just keeps getting better. :sifone:

9. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

I have noticed with every passing generation the mj i have chosen to use gets stronger with every new clone. Anybody else noticed this?