Looking to move 2 GA

Discussion in 'Georgia' started by hairybuckeye, Oct 19, 2005.

1. hairybuckeye

hairybuckeye Member

Hi all. My plant is closing down but I have a chance to move to Monroe, GA. I'v never been to GA and was wanting some info. Just wondering what the lcoal folks where like and such. Also intersted in cops, hiking, smoke, music scene, and phamily? Any info or advice would be great. Spanks

2. Atom bomb therapy

Atom bomb therapy Member

Monroe. I used to live in Conyers and its close to monroe. Its like farms and shit, but there are like minded people there if you look hard enough. The cops are shitty where ever you go in georgia. Monroe is close to athens and athens has a badass music scene as well as TONS of hippy mamas and daddys everywhere. Smoke is all over atlanta/conyers/monroe and athens. Don't have to look hard. I never got a chance to go hiking or biking in monroe, but there are places/parks and camps you can go to to do those types of things there. Good luck! if you come to georgia let me know! I'm always looking for free sprited friends!

<3Alicia

3. Hippie_chic_4u

Hippie_chic_4u Member

monroe or monroe county
    monroe county has a cop school gbi fbi state patrol local everything bad stuff
    but the county is cool and lots of farming a few organic growers and organic beef cattle in the area if you are inot that
    lots of cheap land which is good