Looking To Join/start A Commune

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by betyouwont, Aug 6, 2015.

1. betyouwont

betyouwont Members

im Cody Ray(27,m). i currently live in new bedford ma. i am looking for some people who want to work together to run a self sufficient colony. with the right people i might be able to get permission to use a 300 acre property in cananda (but its gonna get cold!) from a friend. i dont care if we are nomadic or stationary. i can get along with anyone and im a hard worker. i have a sweet little doggie named Dren and she is good with animals and children. i do not drive so transportation is limited for me. just contact me and we can chat! hope to here from you soon. codyrayjohnson@gmail.com

2. Dancingbutterfly

Dancingbutterfly Members

Hey is thwre a age limit i amo lder but very interested in communal living love to hear back

3. Mike hay

Mike hay Members

Hay that just what looking for

4. Intheladypond

Intheladypond Members

I don't drive either, but the last time I tried to go to cANADA, THEY wouldn't let me in because they thought I was a sex worker looking to immigrate. I guess I gotta parachute in wearing a three piece suit.

1 person likes this.
  5. akaBC

akaBC Members

What say, Cody Ray? wondering how your ideas are getting along. It's been a year, but I don't want to put any pressure on you ...in which province is this parcel of which you speak? Mine own dogs are: Mililani (white "golden retriever).. and Chihuahua, ConchitaPepitaLolitaJuanitaMarquitaLupita Aurelia . I grew up in Ohio (know from cold!), live in California desert now. Ever, BC

6. lost in Earl Grey

lost in Earl Grey Members

I'm from MA too and I'm looking for local people like me as well!! Since my job has become very stressful I've been super interested in communal living. I currently have four goats, no dogs or cats, so I can offer starter livestock. I've always wanted to travel and even though Canada is so close I've never gone! I'd love to chat with you and am curious if anything has developed for you in the communal living area!