Looking to change once and for all

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Slasher, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Slasher

Slasher Members

You know what, speaking of that, I work with this girl who I'm very attracted to. There's no way we could date because she's married with three kids, but she is one of the coolest, most attractive women I've met. She's EXACTLY what I want in a woman. She's not the "hottest" girl I've ever laid eyes on, but she's still pretty and sexy in her own way. I'd be lying if I said she doesn't turn me on! Lol.... I wish I could find a girl like her.

freespiritedone likes this.
  2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I don't think that girls are at the root cause of your feelings, but have just become the pinnacle of your feelings of inadequacy and rejection.
    At this stage, I would avoid dating sites like the plague, since girls are looking to play a large field in order to find the person of their dreams and clearly rejection is the last thing that you need right now.
    You need to concentrate on the aspects of friendships both socially and with people at work. Girls do not want to be used purely for sex, but neither do they want a guy to turn up with an engagement ring the following evening, therefore, you may be causing them to fight shy of even going for a coffee with you.
    While seeking help may work, I would suggest that you relax, take stock of your situation regarding the things that are depressing you and try to enjoy life more. Making everyday friends will bring you in contact with far more people and it will only be a matter of time before things look up and a few girls are included into your new found friends..

freespiritedone and scratcho like this.
  3. Slasher

Slasher Members

Thank you guys so much for the good replies and advice. However, I've decided that it's just not for me. I think I'm going to just remain alone indefinitely. Thanks for trying to help.