Looking to buy a vape....

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by hamsammich, Jan 17, 2005.

1. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

My question is, does the vapor smell. My parents are unaware of my toking, and I want it to stay that way until I go to college. How bad does it smell? I usually go outside to toke so stayuing inside and having no small would help a TON .

Also, if I was to get a vape bros. or a vapezilla, about how big are they?

2. Sarah JAY 420

Sarah JAY 420 Member

they still smell unless u get an odorless smokeless one...my friend has one and it tastes really weird and u get super retarded from them....but the taste is kind of gross....there pretty expensive too

3. hamsammich

hamsammich Member

Yeah I figure I'll spend $150-200 for a nice one.

4. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

You could always try to make your own vaporizer. Look at this website...

http://www.overgrow.com/growfaq/1376

step by step instructions, and it looks pretty good. I've never tried making one, or even smoked out of one, so i couldnt tell you if it would smell or how much better it is.

5. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

this works...and dosent smell (like weed) too bad
    but i dont think its what he is looking for

6. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

Yeah, you'll be able to smell weed from vaporizers. I've heard a lot of people say to make your own instead of buying one.

7. thrawn

thrawn Member

If you make your own you generally end up smoking some metal, as its near imposible to heat a sheet of metal to the desired temp. Your not going to get the same effects if you make one, as technically your not vaping it. Vaporizers lock onto THC's burn point and stay there. You should just buy one, they work loads better, and less of a hassle.

8. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

9. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Dont get a BC vaporizer, They suck,,,,horribly. --- I couldnt tell you where to get a good one, cuz i dont know. But i do know that the vapor "smoke" smells, but not as acrid as the regualr pot smell were all used to. It kinda smells 'sweet',,,,but still like mj in a way.

10. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

the Volcano is the best vaporizer there is. it is incredible and gets you high as fuck off one hit. you can vaporize your stems, seeds, shwag, whatever... a bowl's worth will get about 8 people ripped as shit. it runs a little steep ($550), but it is worth it if you are looking for the ultimate in quality and performance. by the way, vaporizers still smell a whole lot! peace.

11. BigBong

BigBong Member

wow.. i am suprised hardly anyone has given any useful advice..

Ok.. first and foremost.. It still smells.. its not as distinct as straight up smoking the weed, but it still has that herbage scent to it, but can easily be masked by candle or two.. But make sure you blow the exhale out the window or into a spoofer for extra security..

2nd, i own the VaporDoc (2nd choice would VaporBrothers) which in my opinion is one of the best ones out there for the money.. You can get one off ebay for like 160 after shipping, or just under 200 bucks off a webpage.. This is the best vaporize concept because it pulls the out air through the weed, instead of just heating up on some piece of metal..

Btw, those dome vaporizers are Peice of shits and are a waste of money..

And i wouldnt make one because you will probally end up not liking it ;)