Looking Forward to Sloppy Seconds

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by FrustratedHornball, Jul 12, 2019.

1. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

After months of talking about it, my wife and I have decided to open up our marriage. She's meeting with a mutual friend tonight for drinks and more. She was very excited when she left. I told her to take some pics/video so I can watch her enjoy another man's cock. She said she'll save some of his semen inside her for me to enjoy. To say I'm looking forward to it is an understatement.

2. Altman

Altman Bull

I like the idea

Grand prix likes this.
  3. ndk527

ndk527 Members

Update please.

Richard70 and FrustratedHornball like this.
  4. FrustratedHornball

FrustratedHornball Self Made Artist

It was incredible. She came home horny as hell. She told me about her night. She got tipsy at the bar and then gave him head in the parking lot before going to his place. Listening to her talk got me visibly aroused. She showed me video she took on her phone. He was well endowed and eager to please. After she recapped her night we began to make out. "I saved you something," she whispered, and then we 69ed. She slurped my seed as I slurped her previous lover's. We then showered together, and made love again while she thanked me for her first ever two guys in the same night.

Now it's my turn. She has a friend that's into anal and has flirted with me for years. She wants me to do her friend anal only, and then come home and do her. I've never had anal with a woman, so I'm looking forward to it.

5. Andylannister

Andylannister Digital nomad

A
    dang that so hot, pm me would like to chat more

6. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I've had sloppy seconds and thirds with both my ex wife and current wife. Ex was hotwifing.....had a 6 mo affair with her BF, and always came home full and horny. One night she returned home and said she had a special treat for me. She laid back on the bed and pulled my face to her pussy. As I lapped away I was thinking that he must have fucked her more than usual. Then she told me that while she was sucking her BF to get him ready for round 2, BF's roommate came home early and helped himself. He came in her, and BF did again! After hearing this I had to fuck her, and was so excited I only lasted about a minute. She felt amazing. She ended the night with four loads in her.

Current wife and I had several MFMs with a good trusted friend. We took turns making love to her, and she and I ended up in a 69 with her on top, and our friend fucking her doggy. She came and it was great watching his cock and balls twitch when he came in her. When he pulled out she sat right back on my face and gave me a snack. When I couldn't take any more I rolled her on her back and sank myself into her cum filled pussy......I soon added mine to the mix. We took a break and started again. He came in her again, and I soon followed. He left, and in the morning I had sloppy 5ths! We repeated several more MFMs with him over the coming months. ALWAYS a great time.

7. Thorshammer

Thorshammer Members

I love sloppy seconds in my wife. I like licking her inner thighs after she's been with another guy. Sucking up the cum. Or evening fucking her right after another guy. My wife is beautiful, gorgeous. I love my wife getting her fill.

8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

You are a Good Man!

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I've had seconds, just not sloppy seconds. My wife always made the guys use condoms. Still, I enjoyed the time with her after she got home, still horny as hell!

10. FreakyNikki

FreakyNikki Name days it all

Would love to have another guy fuck me after my husband cums inside me. Other guy would have to use a condom of course

Pussytimes, AstaSilva, Hopppy and 6 others like this.
  11. mrmuffineater

mrmuffineater Members

I would like to lick you clean after your husband cums inside of you.

Richard70 and EroticaWriter like this.
  12. Justinsky

Justinsky Members

Is that something your husband would like?
    Maybe he’d like sloppy 3rds...

13. nympho man

nympho man Member

If a husband and wife has ever thought about it, then they should do it. Sloppy seconds are so amazingly awesome! I’ve had several and love sucking her pussy dry or squeezing his cum out of my wife’s pussy with my cock. I’m addicted now to them.

NightmareNoah likes this.
  14. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I Know that a male friends wife nor my wife would never be into any extra marital exchange. He and I do sit around nude and converse sexually. We did a couple weeks ago jacked off together for the first time. Dont know if oppurtunity will ever arise again for us but I thought of the idea of him using my fleshlight and get his release and me use it right after. The sloppy second sounds like a fun experience

15. BoyofWonder

BoyofWonder Members

I’d absolutely love to fuck my gf after she’s had her hole filled with cum, I can only imagine how wet and warm it would be being inside her, soaking over my balls and groin, even the sloppy noises fucking her would make! Damn!!

Hopppy, Cpl46, Richard70 and 5 others like this.
  16. Altman

Altman Bull

That sounds nice, I have always wanted to try that!

BoyofWonder likes this.
  17. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

It is the most erotic sexy thing ever.

Altman likes this.
  18. Altman

Altman Bull

I have to do it one day

19. NightmareNoah

NightmareNoah Members

Id love to fill your wife with a big load and watch you suck it out of her

Richard70 likes this.
  20. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

That is so erotic. I’d blow a serious load feeling my cock slop another guys cum out of her ****. And yes, feeling it run down my balls and drop off would be fucking amazing.