looking for the soaring eagle....

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by chillaxintoday, Jun 8, 2006.

1. chillaxintoday

chillaxintoday Member

wat mista, long time no c. ive been living at work lately, i appoligize, im not ganna make the gathering this summer im literally im an six day stretch over the 4th but i wish i was ganna be there... take the cool vibes an i really hope i can catch up with u soon. im hoping to get to another pot luck soon, works draining me lately but its ganna be koshur again soon. catch u in the near future i have no doubts.
    cor

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

wow hey this is a surprise
    i was just thinkin bout ya
    august, lets goto vermount together..
    in fact, remember we talked bout my 1 freind who had that weird thing happen? shes doin great now, & really wants to go too..
    ohhh & check this out..got an awesome ride to colorado..got mel & dingo commin from belfast ireland..& chevelle & her fam commin from tulsa, ..yea, maybe 6 hours from the site..goin about 2200 miles outta her way round trip just to get us (hope she doesnt read this cause im gettin her a lil surprise on sunday..heehee)
    this ones gonna be truly magical..just based on how just everythings magicaly working out way way better then we could imagine
    who kno3ws...u might still end up goin ;)
    but if not..please please please dont work yourself to death
    hugs