Looking for some kinky sexy things to try with my hubby... :D

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by hisKINKYloveSLAVE, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I decided to make an account, just to ask this single question hahaha.

So my hubby is away as of right now, but when he comes home we have so many plans to try new things! The biggest thing we are going to try, is prostate massaging, which is a huge deal for him. He is really into getting freaky, dirty, kinky, and so am I. I get so wet just thinking about what it will be like when he comes home :drool5: I can't even stand it. In the last two days since we have discussed all of this, I have masterbated at least 10 times.

Anyways.

A few of the things we have tried, and enjoyed, are oral sex (my favorite) and several different positions to go about doing that. I really like when I lay my head off of the edge of the bed and let him go to town in my mouth/throat (we only have tried this once, but I have wanted to do it more since!) and I also enjoy having him on top if we are in 69 position, again ramming his dick in my throat. We haven't been very adventurous up until this conversation we had about all of the things we want to try. We tried anal twice when we were younger and just dating, and I did not enjoy it, but we really want to try this again. We have also discussed pegging, which again, is huge for him because he gets all jumpy when my fingers slither a little close to his bum bum ;) So I am really excited. Another thing, is he wants to wear the strap on we are going to buy for me to fuck his ass, and do kind of a DP on me, again really stoked for this. Also, I am now in the process of rigging a homemade bondage kit so that should be fun as well! But, I am still looking for some more exciting things to try.

If anyone has any idea I would love to hear them! Browsing the boards now to see if I can't find some ideas on my own.

A little side note, whereas open/swinger/group relationships are completely fine with me (for others) we are a monogamous couple, so I would appreciate suggestions for use between him and I. Thanks!

2. Any one have anything to try?? Desperate here, guys :(

3. Willy Blue

Willy Blue Senior Member

Surely you have fantasies as does your husband, identify what turns you both on and go for it. Whether its threesomes or whatever

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

A homemade bondage kit - what have you got in it then ?

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

May I suggest a fetish board such as fetlife?

Or, oh, reading the other kinky ideas threads, rather than starting another one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.