looking for old frends and new ones

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by starandmoon7278, Jun 7, 2006.

1. starandmoon7278

starandmoon7278 Member

Looking for bishop,molly,sonny,little hawk,peanut,and england tony the pipe maker we hung out with them in 98 at ocala gathering and we want to reconnect with them tell them about our adventure in f--babalon liveing in babalon for our son he is three but we are not likeing it.we live in inverness florida and we are clost to the bike trail there we are also looking for new frends to hang with too.I was star at the gathering my old man was moon our son is little bear any ideas where are old frends went to? I heard in 2002 that little hawk had heart problems but I havent heard about his health since anyone hear from him? I would like to meet our old frends and have a kick ass birthday party for moon with all his old frends so if anyone has heard about any of them please e mail me asap sweetcherokeemoonjulie@yahoo.com thankx alot and also we would like to hang out with some new frends we live in inverness florida between floral city and hernando and we love biking the trail to fort cooper and haveing cookouts,and just haveing fun thankx Julie aka star