looking for mushroom hunting partners!

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by mgblue, Oct 6, 2012.

1. mgblue

mgblue Guest

just looking for someone to chill with and go active mushroom hunting with. been looking forever now for actives behind my school in the woods and not finding any. according to shroomery there are four kinds of active mushrooms that are in alaska, but im no sure if there in S.E. AK or not. have really wanted to have a trip on shrooms ever since ive had morning glory, and even some before that. oh i should probably tell you guys where i live XD woops. umm i live on Prince Of Wales Island, about an hour away from craig. if ur not good onb where stuff is in alaska, well prince of wales is about a 3 hour ferry ride from ketchikan. alaska. anyways, i would really prefer people my own age to hang with, but its fine if ur a bit older. heck, we could get together and smoke a bowl too, i dont care, just some chill friends to hang with, cause i live in a town with like 125 people year round in it, and nobodys like me at all :/. so if ur gonna be heading to prince of wales, or already live there, drop me a line on this forum thread, or PM me. oh, i guess i could buy some from somebody too i guess, or a trade for some reef, or whatever. id imagine my room would be an awesome place to trip, cause ive got a nice turntable, a drumset, and a bunch of old records up there. and theres also a ton of woods, and a beach on our property, so we could have a beach fire :). anyways, drop me a line so we could hang!

peace, Jake W