Looking for Friends

Discussion in 'Michigan' started by Acydburn, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Acydburn

Acydburn Guest

Just going to keep it short...
    -20 year old male
    -Indie cinematographer and film enthusiast
    -Metro Detroit area (don't mind traveling)

I've been searching for a while for a few friends that are into psychedelics and alternative life views. I have a group of guys that I hang out with, but we only smoke hookah and party together. None of them share my interest in tripping.

There are a bunch of different things that I'd like to do/places to go, but nobody I know wants to join me. They're more into the drinking/college scene, which isn't my cup of tea.

-Nature walks/hikes
    -Music festivals
    -Road trips

I'm going to Life in Color in East Lansing in November, and it would be great if anyone wanted to meet up there.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. TheGreatThinker

TheGreatThinker Guest

bro same here, except im like 6 weeks from 20. i live right by the airport, and work there too. i posted on here earlier and could never find anyone around romulus really. all the people around me my age are just like that too its sad. i cant even talk with my parents. there too much glued into the tv with no imagination or anything.

but yeah man, nice to see someone close by..

3. Elvis1986

Elvis1986 Members

hello bro) I like road trips too! but I am looking for a good car for it! I did not have it before...so can you advice me any good model for a good road trip?