Looking for answers....., greetings and salutations....

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by KINDNESSTHERAPY, May 21, 2013.

1. KINDNESSTHERAPY

KINDNESSTHERAPY Guest

Hello, I am looking for answers to mental illness as a non professional who does not have mental illness. I have been looking for the last 5 years and it is harder than you think, so greetings and salutations....

2. Dexmethylcap

Dexmethylcap Guest

Hello, Kindnesstherapy!
    What kind of questions do you have? PM me if you would like :)

3. KINDNESSTHERAPY

KINDNESSTHERAPY Guest

I worked at a mental health rehabilitation facility in northern New Jersey for years as a non professional support staff. We discovered a very helpful way to help clients in various stages of distress, that being said I spent thousands of dollars and years of my own time trying to interest the mental health industry. Since my methods and or ideas were -Free- the mental health industry were not interested in helping you...

The answers I am looking for is how to interest you the clients and or your caregivers etc. in trying my methods and or ideas. That being said I have tried different forums to no avail, so what do I do next?

Thank you for your interest.....

4. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

hi
    We're All Mad Here!!

you may have noticed...I'm not all there myself..
    [​IMG]

5. KINDNESSTHERAPY

KINDNESSTHERAPY Guest

In all my years dealing with human beings with mental illness I have never delt with a mad and or crazy person, just with somebody hurting...

6. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

That does make a lot of sense. However I think years of hurt, sadness, trauma, or what have you can drive some people right up the wall and cause madness...

7. KINDNESSTHERAPY

KINDNESSTHERAPY Guest

You are right and I was wrong, I only came into contact with clients that were stable. Even when they were having problems they still acted in a stable sort of way. You are correct, thank you.....

8. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

9. Angelx1

Angelx1 Member

Welcome :)