Looking Back

Discussion in 'Remember When?' started by YankNBurn, Jun 18, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

While sitting here it hit me about te drugs that used to be more out there and now seem to have slipped away from the scene.

I remember when it was speed, pot, hash, and coke, it was everywere, I mean coke was high $$ butit took yo to new highs and did so without making you feel bad. Look at meth, shit is just bad, I mean coke you would be willing to loose everything for it, would normally loose everything for it but man atleast it did not make you have sores all over your body that seep out oozing crud and kill ya fast.

Seems the drugs are the sign of the times, they want it and cheap not matter what the effects are. No one wants to work for it and have it to last and be pridefull of it, just quick fast and cheap.

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

oddly enough, i think a lot of that comes from trying to make everything have to begin and end with little green pieces of paper.

the 70s i remember everybody just grew their own and turned each other on to it for free.

a dime bag really was a full ounce, not counting stems and seeds either, and really only cost ten bux. sens was 15.

but where i was nobody had to buy because like i said, we were next door to a national forrest so everybody just grew it there, so it would be deniable if the patches did get raided which every once in a while they did. but that was no big deal because it WASN'T about the damd money. it was about being mellow.

when it started being about the money, that's when it all went to hell.

=^^=
    .../\...