looking 4 website with army casualties

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by tool420, May 28, 2007.

1. tool420

tool420 Member

Hi, haven't posted in a loooooong time. Anyway, a friend of mine was in the army and had become good friends with her former Drill Sgt. After leaving the Army she stayed in fairly constant contact with him. He was supposed to come visit during his Thanksgiving leave. Since two weeks before Thanksgiving she has had absolutlely no contact with him. He had been serving on the frontline in Iraq, so for obvious reasons this upset her very much. She has gotten over it to some degree. I would like to find out if indeed the worst could be true. Is there a website which could be fairly comprehensive, seperation of branches, seperates injuries from fatalities, circumstances,date, and mia's? If so please direct me to it. I'll probably spare her the gory details, just provide her with a sense of closure.

2. Adderall_Assasin

Adderall_Assasin Senior Member

i think that kind of info is usually kept confidential. if i died as a soldier in another country while serving, i wouldnt want my name on a public web server. but maybe thats just me.

she should try contacting a family member of the soldier. maybe he just doesnt like her anymore. sry i couldnt help.

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

4. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member