Look at me... LOOK AT ME!!!!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by StayLoose1011, Apr 11, 2007.

1. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

One of them was me, my dad, and my uncle after a fishing trip, but I had to cut out my dad because the file size was huge. One is a cell phone pic from my dorm room freshman year - the face to the left of my face is my 4ft x 5ft poster of Nicholson from The Shining.. The one where I'm wearing the Eagles hat comes from a couple of years ago. That was after my then-girlfriend and I got done riding horses on her farm. I wish I had the full picture of that one, but I cropped it for use on facebook some time ago and now I can't find the whole file. Enjoy, I guess, or at least know what I look like :)

2. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

hey lookin' good there, although the one from i guess you said freshman year... looks nothing like you.. at least compare to the others. but overall, i'm diggin it =)

3. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

I have the same Nicholson poster. :D I have it positioned so he's looking in the bathroom... which is slightly creepy.

So with the Nicholson poster and the 2001 sig, I'm taking it that you're a Kubrick fan--me too. Yay for us.