longing........

Discussion in 'Art' started by Rar1013, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

Here is a fun..yet meaningful art project that I am working on...it is not complete yet...this is say a rough draft if u will....i just took all the photos I decided to use and put them in a simple college too see if i had the right feel or not...

[​IMG]

plz don't post any nasty comments..that's not what this is about .. thx..

2. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

To start, I really like the pic of you're face in the top right.

As for the collage itself, maybe find some organization to the B&W pictures and the red ones. That and the dark green background doesn't seem to fit, though I'm assuming there'll be no background in the end. See if you can arrange them so that the follos a basic line of interest with each other. Like those of you sitting indian style that are more open and straightfoward go in the middle section, and the ones of you curled up can be on the edges, the basic line of interest aiming at the center.

Hope some of that made sense!

3. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Though technically I have left these forums, I HAD to tell you how amazing this was.
    My personal favorites are: [​IMG]
    The way they are done they look like a ritualistic sexual rite.
    It's amazing.
    If you do any more tinkering with this soon, please e-mail me the pics, I would love to discuss and perhaps help.
    raven112007@yahoo.com

4. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

On my screen the background is black..and well..this is nowhere near the finished project..i just randomly put these pics togher as a collage...

see what i want to do is to put words and rearrange the pics, maybe make like a poster or framed photo.....but i plan on keeping the red and black togher....

5. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

i like it....the red and B&W could be better put so they sort of contrast...i love it it has a really sensual feel to it! xxxxx