Longhair hip only pleaze!

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by jailmate, Dec 30, 2004.

1. austin69

austin69 Member

Being a hippy has noithing to do with how you look or what you wear. What matters is if you belive in peace and "Make Love not War."

2. shoelaceknots

shoelaceknots Member

I would like to state how rude i thought you were being with what you said. In my opinion you need to think about taking your ego down a few notches and stop being so rude with what you say.

Yes, the True Hippies DO really come from the 60's and so forth, but man, the era lives on. No it ISNT the same as back then....and alot of the teenagers and whatnot could be considered wannabee's in some peoples eyes. But the point is that although the 60's are over.... it's no reason to critisize someone who believes in over half the stuff that the 'hippies' believed in and said, what they did etc. Be proud that you get looked up to by a portion of todays youth.
    I personally look up to people from that era. Freedom, love, nature etc. Everything really. I have since before i hit my teenage years. It doesn't mean i'm a wannabe just because i didn't LIVE THROUGH that period in time.
    Have a heart man. Show respect for people who show respect to you.

This is not intended to get anyone riled up. I am simply just stating what i feel.
    Have a peachy day and stay warm and safe, all!

3. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

Showz duh hippacracy uv duh times, bein sorry 4 half-ass jerkoffz,
    wit short round headz.:&

4. dayafterpuberty

dayafterpuberty Member

How exactly are you "hip." I dont see hippies as long haired tie die clothes and all that other shit. i see a hippie or someone that is "Hip" as a laidback person no matter the age. Could have long hair, or not. Im not from the era but ive done alot of the stuff that was in that era. So i classify a hippie as an open minded, laidback, Succesful or nonsuccesful person in life. As NikkiLou said hip people do not discriminate. Then what is the point of this post? To discriminate. so therefore jailmate would not be classified as someone who is hip.
    you get what im saying?

5. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

Ho ka, like gay after puberty sez, hairlongin iz just a fasion an haz nutin 2 du wit,
    yoh Head. not knot, wuz dare?

6. dayafterpuberty

dayafterpuberty Member

like a 61 year old hippy would really talk like that you faggot peice of shit. Go jerk your dog off or something. And what the fuck kind of put down is "gay after puberty." What are you Eight?

7. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

I know I'm not a real hippie. I listen to music full of hatred, warlust and blasphemy, and not so much to Lennon or Dylan. I haven't been to Woodstock. In the sixties, the cells that would form me hadn't even been formed. I don't dress like the hippies used to and some still do. I'm too shy for real "free love". I don't smoke weed all that much. These are things strongly connected to the word "hippie" that don't apply to me.

On the other hand, I strongly agree with and feel connected to the hippie way of thinking. I believe in seeing beauty in all simple things, I believe in tolerance, love, peace and trying to make this world a better place together. Isn't that what it's all about? Isn't it about the spirit of togetherness and the eagerness to change the world? Then who cares how old they are and who cares if they smoke weed or prefer Pestilential Unholy Massacre over Bob Dylan?

I guess you'd prefer to come around to measure hair length, count peace sign pendants and test our knowledge about the sixties, then evaluate the results with the international hippie-comission before handing us our official personified hippie-diplomas.

8. flowerchildreject

flowerchildreject Member

i think we all just need a big bowl and some good music.

9. wingedtriangle

wingedtriangle Member

i feel strange aftre reading this the old hippies denouncing the ones who only dream to be even in the same state of mind as they were true we are not hippies those who are young of age but we are striving for similar goals it really hurts to hear a real hippie say that in a way it is a form of violence if you call yourself a "real hippie" why would you try and kill it it hurts me so bad that every god damn waking moment of my life i feel so fucking out of place that i was born 50 years late the pain is unbearable for me im just trying to keep whats left alive because i belive that we can make a difference if we can come together as one but fucking government blinds these ignorant drones the public denounces us i feel like im so few and far between from those of my kind im in so much pain i just want to be with people like me im sorry if i wasted anyones time

10. dayafterpuberty

dayafterpuberty Member

the times are changing wingedtriangle. WE all have to learn to deal with it. And if you cant.

Move to a hippie haven

11. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

;)

12. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

;)
    PS. Love your artwork

13. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

:)

14. wingedtriangle

wingedtriangle Member

i would really enjoy going on a road journy across the country to see america. to travel across and to see america are two different things i want to visit the small towns and meet the people and see their way of life. even in our country i want to see how the culture and lifestyle changes from place to place i want to travel with friends and make as many as possible my greastest fear is to die knowing i shoud have/should have done more

15. Happiness

Happiness Member

The new generations. My generation. I believe that being a hippie is all about a state of mind. Your style, nor your hair matter. It's about loving your neighbor and living life to its fullest. There are no "posers". If they put forth the effort to become a better person and love their fellow man, then they should be accepted with open arms insted of being rejected with negative comments. Anyone who treats any person like this should look into themselves and think about who they really are. Maybe they could be the so called "poser" they were talking about.

16. wingedtriangle

wingedtriangle Member

well i believe hair is somewhat important it shows that your open about your creed your willing to undergo scrutiny for your cause and shows that you are a free person if your scared to show what is intended to by nature because your scared of what people will think or you wont be accepted your not free in a sense trapped in a prison of conformity
    long hair forever

17. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

get hip or keep typin shorthair shit.

18. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

both of you chill...personal attacks are casue to be banished...check the site rules.... just a heads up...play nice and don't run with sicssors.
    plus both of you used a antigay phrase. score 0-0.
    try to make it love-love.

19. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Håîr ÐöëŠñ'† mëåñ Šhî†. Ðråvvîñg 円ëñ†îöñ †ö håîr îŠ £îkë Ðråvvîñg 円ëñ†îöñ †ö †hë ©ö£ör öƒ Šömëöñë'Š Škîñ. Gëëž måñ.

20. Cyanide

Cyanide Member

i completely agree with you. discrimination is fucked up.. so here's what i have to say in reply to all you discriminators : F*CK YOU!