Long Trip

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by JiveViper, May 31, 2004.

1. JiveViper

JiveViper Member

I'm gonna get some Shrooms from a reliable source, reliable as in I know the person well and they wouldnt try to rip me off. But, she said that they were like super high end and that if you eat just one the trip will last for like 36 hours. I thought this was total bullshit so I thought I would ask here. Even if they are wrong I'm sure the person is just uneducated about it and not just trying to get more money out of me.

2. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

no way could anything make you trip for 36 hours at a reasonable dose.

3. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

right. one shroom would never do anything like that. this dealer is either ignorant, or, shit, i don't know what else.

4. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

Watch out! They might be laced with some nasty chemical shit... (no way in hell shrooms can make you trip that long!!)

5. JiveViper

JiveViper Member

I dont think she knows too much about them....she will be getting them from her dad.

6. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

her dad is alright

7. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

yes, either suspect blatant ignorance or laced shrooms. a good mushroom trip could easily last you eight, even nine hours. but beyond that is pushing it. i'm not very well-read on drugs that last an entire 36 hours so i have no clue what kind of chemical it could be.