Long or Short highs what do YOU prefer?

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Jaztastic, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Jaztastic

Jaztastic Member

I personally like it to last long, at least 5 hours even that's kinda quick.

2. HoodHop

HoodHop Member

5+

DXM does the job well lol

3. blowitup

blowitup Member

it depends really. if im doing a wake and bake or smoking at night, i want it to last as long as possible. but if im getting high at 4:20 and my parents will be home at 7, i dont mind if im sober before they get home.

4. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

It depends on my plans for the rest of the day. If I actually have plans, I want it to be short, but if I don't have anything to do, then I'd like for it to last as long as possible.

5. nesta

nesta Banned

it depends on what kind of drug i'm using and what kind of experience i'm looking for.

6. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

It does depend on what drug, but almost always more than 5 hours. Usually at that point Im ready to come down, and don't feel like I want it to go any longer. Even my first time doing E I felt good coming down because it lasted a good 5 hours.

7. stonedmonkiwana

stonedmonkiwana K9 Handler

when i get stoned i wanna be stoned as long as possible...... that's the only way!!!!!!!!

8. Bevertje

Bevertje Member

When I took acid for the first time, I started with a 1/2 blotter... After 40-50 minutes I didn't feel a thing so I took the other half... 2 minutes later the world started to change... 8 hours later, I started to hope that it would stop quite soon, but it continued for 6 more hours... Well... it was a little bit too long :)

9. Ayzcrava

Ayzcrava Member

I want a trip to last atleast 8 hours, preferable 10-12 hours, so LSD is pretty perfect when it comes to that..

10. ConCat

ConCat Member

it's like DXM, AMT, THC, LSA, alcohol, 5-meo-dipt... so 4+ really... higher the better... but then again you got the Nitros, 5-meo-dmt, and the caffiene :D

11. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

Bupenorphine!! yeaH! i like to be high for 36hours! and i love it when i take a suboxone and then 12hrs later get some oc/40's and then end up snorting 80mgs in attempt to get high just to be let down and feel nothing cuz of the damn suboxone...ahh o well lol

12. darkain

darkain Member

I've been high on thses crazy legal BZP pills for the last 4 and a half hours. I'm ready for it to end. And it seems to be slowing down. So I'll say 3-5. Any longer sucks.

13. Silverbackman

Silverbackman Member

The longer the better.

14. Hellfire1014

Hellfire1014 Member

Looooooooong.

15. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

Depends on the drug. By the time a DMT trip is over, I'm fucking done. Mushrooms, I always wish it'd never go away. X is about the right length. By the time I come down, I'm sore as shit from dancing.

16. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

hells yeah! when i feel my high going down, i usually smoke some more.

17. hellixxx

hellixxx Member

WORD.

18. so speak low

so speak low Just Chill

If I'm tripping, I'd like it to last for around 8 hours. The only time I do trip is if I'm hanging out with some friends and we're chillin' for the rest of the night. When it comes to smoking weed, I wish it'd last for forever. Haha.

19. daveyjones1

daveyjones1 Member

4 hours is always what i hope for... i was stoned for about 24hrs from thurs night to friday afternoon (stayed home all day). it actually became boring for me... it was sort of my last smoke of the year, so i got blazed senseless.

20. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

I want to stay as stoned as long as I can