long hair-> guys

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by shinta, May 30, 2004.

1. shinta

shinta Member

I have this thing with long hair on guys,I mean ,I can't fall in love with a guy,without him having long hair.

does anyone of you have this too?

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

erm..no. cos I tend to see other things besides their hair length. if they have long hair it's just a bonus, but i see your point. Long haired guys look really nice.

but I love short haired guys just as much.;)

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

i do like longish hair, on women, though i better head over to true confessions

though i don't think i could love a man, i can see some men being handsome, and generaly they've gotta have long hair, and feminin features...johhny depp...hahaha:eek:

anyways, on women, i adore hair...doesn't have to be super long, i just like it...though i do like long hair, and auburn :p

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

long hair on guys is sexy. :p

5. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

my boyfriends hair is growing long..and mmmm so sexy! [​IMG]

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

my hubbys hair is almost to his butt now, he had a beatles hair cut and sideburns when i met him, he shaved his head once or twice and now its really long...

7. xZx

xZx Member

long hair is gooooood:D , but only if its clean, i know a few guys who grew their hair long but seem to think it never needs washing.... icky:cool: im all for people being free from superficial attitudes and everything but fleas just dont do anything for me lol

8. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

Ahhh, I find that I am VERY attracted to guys with long hair. It isn't necessary, but it is a bonus! My boyfriend's hair is pretty long, and it used to be longer than mine.

Long hair on guys = Mmm. :)

9. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

YES. Only if it is clean... I know of some people who think it never needs washing. They let it go forever and it just clumps together. It looks like it is constantly wet...

10. happy

happy Member

there is nothing better than a nice long haired guy

11. makno

makno Senior Member

yea one hears this a lot .....but im willing to bet over half the girls say that have bf wit short hair......*brushes curly locks*

12. Dalee

Dalee Member

well I sure am glad that I dont like paying for haircuts.....it seems to be paying off now :D

13. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

I enjoy longer hair on guys as well.. but a personality is what really gets me fallen for a person..

14. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

I totally agree, my boyfriend didn't have long hair when i first met him actually it was really short..but I fell for him because of his personality, not his looks but damn he looks even hotter since his hair is growing out!

15. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

I adore long hair on guys...it is just beyond sexy. It's not a fetish for me, but it's definitely one of my main turn-ons...especially if the guy has long hair AND is a musician...mmm...:) My boyfriend is a long-haired musician...;) Of course, I would still love him the same if he cut all his hair off, but there's just something about long hair on men that drives me wild...:)

Hmm...at the same time, I like bald men, too...haha. And I've also fallen for guys with just short hair...so yeah...I'm strange...lol.

16. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

girls with dreads......mmmmmmm now thats sexy.......haha sorry to interrupt the tea party ladies....

17. Peasento

Peasento Member

I don't even know where to start. Guys with long hair are the most amazingly, wonderful, magical, marvelous beings to walk this earth. I seriously don't even know how to describe my love of long hair. Just the way it falls across his face and moves when he walks and how his face is hidden before its brushed back and how strands of hair separate themselves fly in different directions and how it just hangs there being long and...everything. I usually don't give guys with short hair a second glance but long hair, WOW. No, it's more than wow; it's like WOW!!! :O And I get butterflies in my stomach and weak in my knees and I can't stop smiling. There's absolutely no comparison. Absolutely none. So all you guys out there with short hair, let it grooooow. Looooooooooong.

Give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair. Shinin, gleamin, streamin, flaxen, waxen. Give me it down to there, shoulder length or longer! Here baby! There mama! Everywhere daddy, daddy! Hair!

http://the-light.com/longhair/

18. Da Solo

Da Solo Member

Yeh I like guys with long hair:) having said that one of the loves of my life had short hair and he was the sexiest guy I've met

Da Solo

19. Fallen

Fallen Member

I have long hair to cover my butt-ugliness

20. warthog

warthog Member

edit out post