Long Distance Relationship [She Feel Bored] {Lesbians}

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by jihanebo, Jan 13, 2015.

1. jihanebo

jihanebo Members

Hello guys, this is my first publication and it's about me and my girlfriend ! we are in long distance relationship .. I saw her only once ! it was perfect, I mean .. for the first time I really feel good with someone ! we skype every day ! every hour ! minute .. ( actually I'm writing this and talking to her at the same time :p ) the only problem that I find is .. sometimes I don't know what to do ! we aren't together .. sometimes she feel bored, and I hate that ! she don't feel bored cause we are talking ! no ! she feel that cause we don't do anything I mean .. we don't have anything to talk about it .. all I do is looking at her .. I don't know ! it confused me ! I wonder maybe we can have some fun on skype .. playing something .. I have no idea ! but all I want is this relationship to work ! anyone can help ? :p

2. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I'm a hopeless romantic and do feel long distance relationships can work, but if you guys don't have anything to talk about then it seems you don't have anything in common... So the relationship won't work if you don't have anything in common..
    What are your interests?
    And hers?

1 person likes this.
  3. chellycellhot97NYCMiaCA

chellycellhot97NYCMiaCA Members

I can't still get over how hatred overruns its coarse, while knowing features of control hasn't removed illigentiment over torture tactics.

4. jihanebo

jihanebo Members

it's not all the time I mean ... we talk a lot .. we laugh and everything ! just .. sometimes I feel that she is bored ! she don't tell me but I know her well ! and I'm sure she won't leave me that's the point ! well .. me .. photography, music, sport .. studies .. :p and her .. dancing .. parties .. !

5. chellycellhot97NYCMiaCA

chellycellhot97NYCMiaCA Members

I guess this is what love was...as an outcome of being obedient...maybe it's just ugly that's killing my kindness, even more than that, stupidity and a resilience of need that im just not sure why if , I know factors on what makes a person beautiful accounts for this life bargained for as a distinction of what attempted to recognize where beauty comes from. I model and love the appeal of beautiful people,but to hear the many duigues people use to fabricate their depiction for others is overwhelming. "I've herd her constantly make use of an models appearance as a blinding tool toward indiscretions that stick directly too me while knowing a facissius mind keeps people at bay while knowing internal bliss , well happiness isn't formed unless able to understand everything everyone else is doing with intentions that only doubtingly reject. The majority of what was needed...kind of like the ugly manifesto of this ugly, yet beautiful crying baby syndrome. Like, shut the shhht up...your too stupid to notice or pay attention, but you can make the baby shut the fuck up...just long enough so we the people can just do enough too move on...fuck I hate ugly...whats worse is I like sensible ugly... Oh yeah half of the kids I knew who grew up and went to school could talk by themselves and never needed the mommy syndrome to force its syndicating ugliness too everyone who couldn't talk or communicate. Even then communication was taught but not ignored.

6. RainyDayHype

7. RainyDayHype

You sound more introverted and she sounds extroverted.

8. jihanebo

jihanebo Members

naaah not really :p I'm cool and extroverted too .. !

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

How long have you known her? I've been with my gf long time and sometimes there's just nothing to talk about. That's when you admire what you really have. That's hard while long distance I think, I don't know. Have you girls got plans to see/be with one another in the future? I could probably go years talking about those plans. :)

10. jihanebo

jihanebo Members

I know her three months !! regarding plans .. yes ! we wanna be together in the future ! living together in the same house .. ! I think that too ! I mean .. it's only because of distance ! cause when I was with her .. it was so amazing and so special !!

11. RainyDayHype

How far away does she live?

12. jerrilynn

jerrilynn Members

It's quite possible you guys spend TOO much time together. You run out things to talk about more quickly, perhaps. It sounds like you are talking 24/7. Even the most dedicated lovers will run out of things to say in that situation. Spend less time together and enjoy the anticipation of those times coming up.