Long distance blues

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Musikero, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Musikero

Musikero Supporters HipForums Supporter

I'm not asking for advice, I just want to vent.

I miss her. I miss her so badly it hurts. I know I'll be seeing her in two weeks, and we've been in touch via IM, but GOD I can't help it! I miss her! We've been apart before when my work would take me out of town, but we were always just a phone call or sms away from each other. It's the sound of her voice, I guess. The way she talks, her laugh... I feel like I'm going crazy.

I missed her the second I left her at the airport. Walking away, I couldn't help but look back and watch her as she went through security, and BAM! Right there and then, I just missed her. Like "God, when can I see you again?" although I knew I'd be seeing her soon. Guess it's silly to rant like this, but I never liked being away from her for very long.

Every day I watch the videos I made of her in my cellphone. Every day we chat for an hour, sometimes two. I look at our pictures. Man, I got it bad. Really bad *chuckles sadly*.

I love her. I really do. And in a way, it's a good thing I'm going through all this. Because it reminds me not to take anything for granted. To always savor each and every moment with her, good or bad, and to just be grateful that she came into my life.

Ayumi-chan, for everything we've been through, for everything we plan to go through...domo arigatoo gozaimasu! :love:

2. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

lucky
    lady!

[​IMG]

3. Musikero

Well, I'm a lucky gentleman.:)

4. Justyna

Justyna Member

Oh, I wish I had to wait 2 weeks instead of 2 months and 2 weeks! And still I'm not sure if they will allow me to come to the U.S...I believe everything will go fine.
    You two are lucky! :)

And I'm lucky too, I love him so much that even waiting for him is enjoyable!

5. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

yea 2 weeks is nothing, if im lucky we get two weeks together then 3 months apart usually.

6. Musikero

Yeah, now that we're together again, two weeks don't seem too bad after all. :)