Long Ago...when Sailing Ships Ruled the Waves...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mudpuddle, May 10, 2004.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

jeez, muddie, you're kinda bitter today. lighten up.

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I wish I had $3....I'm negative $81 in the bank. But if I put the $3, they would charge me another $33 overdraft fee for activity.

Please kill me.

3. mynameiskc

how sad. nearly everyone i know is in the same situation this month! including my humble self. i can't even afford my blood pressure medicine.

4. HappyHaHaGirl

I had to take money out of my son't piggy bank to pay for birth control....I can't find a damn job. Everyone keeps saying not to waste my time filling out an application because no one's hiring....I drove around for two days last week and everyone pretty much told me to go back home and cook dinner like a good girl.... :(

Hire me! I have a fair to middl'n motivation level and am somewhat loyal, especially if you give me a raise!

5. mynameiskc

oh, how funny. i've already raided the piggy banks. this last time all i came up with was $1

6. HappyHaHaGirl

It really sucks. I've sold some soleless sandals I made on ebay. I think I'm going to just start selling the piggy banks and everything..... I could be like that AllMyLifeForSale.com guy...

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Quote: I drove around for two days last week and everyone pretty much told me to go back home and cook dinner like a good girl.... [​IMG]

Damn, I had no idea it was so "traditional" down there. That's pretty bad.

It's definitely a sad place when people can't afford medicine. There's go to be some type of work you can get, Nashville is not a tiny town.

I should send you my change jar, I think it has about 50 bucks in it, of course it weighs 17 pounds.

8. HappyHaHaGirl

I could go to Dickerson Road and find a pimp. I'm so sick of macaroni and cheese and Top Ramen. I'm going to die of preservative poisoning!! I can't get hired because I don't have much experience with anything, but no one will give me the opportunity to experience whatever it is....

I thought about seducing a jaded rich guy. My ex and I had this plan that we would both get a job in a nice house and pretend not to know each other, then we would each have an affair with the husband and wife, so we could both get love and money and gifts from them, then we could run off together somewhere and spend our sinful bounty!

That's not illegal, is it? I need a partner, though.

9. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Damn, HaHa, wish I was 30 years younger.

10. HappyHaHaGirl

Hehe.... If it counts, I feel like I'm 40.

11. mynameiskc

lol. if you died of preservative poisoning, it would save your family loads of money on embalming.

12. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Well, if you can find Gallatin you can find me.

13. HappyHaHaGirl

Good plan....we could use that. They'd probably have to just eat me, though....it's getting pretty desperate... :)

14. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

lol I think that's hilarious