Lonely but not alone...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Fingers Malone, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Fingers Malone

Fingers Malone Members

I'm just looking for a lady to email back and forth and maybe get to know.
    Due to the pandemic my social life is down the tubes and my gf doesn't put out. Looking for someone over 50 who us in the same boat and looking for an emotional connection at least.

2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

How can you guarantee it's a lady on the other side of the keyboard ?

So then anyone to email back n forth? Yes

3. I'm with ya on that one friend. It was bad enough before with the internet taking over for good old fashioned talk to a stranger, but this pandemic has made lonesome prisoners out of us older guys.

4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

It wont last forever this Pandemic. Not sure where you guys are from but in the Uk 'pubs start to reopen on the 12th April ( beer Garden) 17trh May fully opened and finally 21st June clubs will be open . So there is light at the end of the tunnel .

5. cayo

cayo Members

That's nearly three months for them to move the goal posts,:mad: so don't count your chickens

Mysteron likes this.
  6. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Yeah I know but its a glimmer of hope and everything is going in the right direction so far. Im just worried about the schools as I believe kids spread it