london underground pill

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Sensei, May 23, 2007.

1. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

I was wondering if any one knew anything about London Underground Chemistry pills.

2. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

legal alternatives to drugs such as LSD & Psilocybin, sold at many UK based online head shops. there are other london underground things, each an alternative to something else, from opium to X

3. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

If I remember right these are the "LSD" substitutes. I've heard mixed reviews on the London Underground pills, haven't ever tried them but I do have a Neuro-Blast that I got as a free sample in my last order of "stuff".

I'd go with something like Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds, the Hawaiian Strain cause you actually get much better and stronger effects. These are the seeds that contain LSA, the naturally occuring LSD minus the chemistry set :) If you need to know how to prepare them or where to get good quality ones, just PM me and I'll help you out :)

4. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

Thanks, I've tripped LSA before, (morning glory), and am working on a LSA extraction. I was wondering the content of these pills or whatever to see what they were like, maybe analogues or such. I inquired by email and the Chemistry pills contain powdered HBW seeds