Lollies/Candy/Sweets YUM YUM

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mick_jagger_is_so_hi, May 19, 2004.

1. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

For the first time in ages I bought a $3 lolly bag and it was SO good. Most of the time I eat really healthily but when I get a craving for lollies I just gotta have 'em!! Anyway, only eating them every so often means I'm not totally depriving myself and craving them all the time.
    mmmmmmmmm. :) Whats your favourite lolly?
    Mine is those lolly eskimo men. :p

2. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i love these caramel apple lollipops but only some places have them. i just went over to 7-11 a little earlier and got some candy and a slurpee! its was very good :cool:

3. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

wow i dont think ive had candy for awhile. my idea of a treat is a frozen banana on a stick, lol. I'm so boring.

4. Earthy Mama

*goes out to get some*

I do like anything coconutty

5. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Frozen grapes are the best, just like candy. I also love craisens, yummy. I usually only eat the cranberries in trail mix. I love 'em.

6. Earthy Mama

damn now I'm hungry honey! lol
    I cut out sweets awhile ago because after I had my second baby. I didn't bounce back and I had to get a whole health routine down. Now I'm an exersize addict... nothing else to do but eat bananas on sticks and exersize. lol

7. mick_jagger_is_so_hi

mick_jagger_is_so_hi Member

aw gurl you gotta have a candy treat every now n' then!! Everything in moderation. :p

8. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Give yourself a break sweetie, you deserve a treat every now and then, and I'm a firm believer that eating and exercise should be enjoyable not chores. Don't overdo it! Go out and buy some craisens! And save some for me!

9. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

I like those caramel apple suckers too. I am pretty hooked on Jolly Ranchers, dont know if those are considered lollies or not but damn they have this new flavor, blue rasberry and they are hella yummy.