lol help me decide?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by wutthe4k, Jan 16, 2009.

1. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

i know you aren't supposed to eat mushrooms with food in your stomach because it increases nausea and your chances of throwing up...but how long after eating does that chance go away? right now it's 4:30 and i REALLY want to eat this bowl of clam chowder i have waiting for me in the microwave lol...but i plan on eating the mushrooms around 6:30. is that two hours enough leeway time for my stomach to settle? or should i just fight off my hunger and not eat anything?

just in case it changes anything, all i've eaten today is two small pieces of pizza, which was almost 5 hours ago.

EDIT: clams and magic mushrooms...yes i know, very appetizing haha

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Dont eat anything at all. Since you ate 5 hours ago your fine, you aint throwing that up.
    Besides, very few people actually throw up from mushrooms, most people just get kind of uncomfortable stomach and need to chill when the visions get too profound and overwhelming.
    First trip?

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

mushrooms just make you gassy.. usually people throw up from the taste.. personally i think mushrooms just taste like stale bread

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I think they taste like bird seed. Which is weird because Ive never eaten bird seed, unless maybe I was on mushrooms once and was like "woah brah, I wonder what your birds food tastes like" but I dont have any friends with birds. Or wait, do I? :eek:

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i say stale bread cuz not everyone has had communion before.. and thats exactly what it tastes like to me... communion for the psychedelic soul

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Nice comparison! Now that I think of it, your right, at least the cubes grown in kits taste that way.
    But the jauns in florida where weird, I had most of it in tea though so it wasnt so bad. Mix of Copelandia Cyanescens and Cubensis all hand picked by myself and some native american dude from a huge farm in Ocala :D

7. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

no this isn't my first trip lol it's like my tenth but i've never eaten anything beforehand, that's why i ask. i'm just really really hungry this time. i guess i'll have to starve =/

i'm really excited i can't wait. the friend that i'm doing them with said that an eighth had him on mars and that he had an OBE. i haven't had a trip like that since my first one. it's hard to find mushrooms that potent.

8. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

By the way, the Copelandia Cyanescens were my first experience with the little blue meanies. I've never had the chance to pick them again though.

9. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

i've never thrown up from mushrooms but i've gotten really nauseous before. my last trip i was in the bathroom and i was having the reflexes of throwing up over the toilet. i was gagging really bad, but nothing was coming out. the weird thing is that the nausea didn't start until like an hour and a half after i was already tripping...then it went away after about 15 minutes.

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Oh ok. But shit man, only Mars? Im talking other side of the black hole brah :tongue:
    Have fun! Happy trails :coolgleamA:

11. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

honestly i loved those jesus crackers, best part of church

mushies to me dont really have much of a taste, but it gets tiresome after ~2g. with peanutbutter its no problem though.

12. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Really the tea with some sugar and honey is the best way to go. No bad taste, and no nausea from having to digest all that fungus. The gastrointestinal griding really sucks, amazing how much 4-5 little temples can twist you up.

13. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

hmm...i think mushrooms taste good most of the time. i've had a few batches where the taste made me gag but it's usually not bad. it varies i guess. if the taste is bad i just keep some soda handy to wash it all down with lol

mountain dew ftw

14. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

If you worried about the nausea during the come up or the peak, Im telling you, should make the tea. Seriously it takes not even 10 minutes and you save your stomach completley from any pain.

15. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

yeah man, shit had me thinking I had eaten the green mushroom instead of the red one!!!

fuck all that body frying stuff