Locations matching description? Never been out of US

Discussion in 'Japan' started by GordonSummers, Dec 3, 2012.

1. GordonSummers

GordonSummers Member

I dreamt of a beautiful place last night and I know it was near Japan and I'm pretty damn sure I've seen it before, but I could not notice any landmarks even in my lucid state besides water... I would love to know if anyone can remember such a place;

Very isolated and low elevation, very slow moving waves all around the island, and the waves and a few sea birds were the only noises to be heard, small island with a primary feature of a large upwards slanting slope ending at a small flat with long grass blowing in the wind, and all I could seem to see outward from us was water, everywhere and a sunset setting directly across from the top of the cliff, yet being on the flat made time seem to... Slow to a crawl. I have never seen this place but seeing it in my dream was the biggest "Deja Vu" moment I ever had.

I was going to propose to my girlfriend, and we were locked in a hug that seemed to literally last for so long my legs hurt (for real) and I have my door closed so my cats do not lay on me... And the sunset did not appear to ever move. My mind says that I know this place. And that i means something important. Somehow but all I can think of when I think of this place... Is eternal love...

I do not exactly know how this level of intimacy of the landscape could be in my brain. I could see every single grain of sand in the rocky ground, see the weathered edges of the grass and make out more detail than seemed thinkable. In fact, I didn't even realize I was dreaming until I heard my brain saying something over and over, but I could not make out what it said. Until my alarm clock woke me up.

But I have never even met or heard of any people who even claim to see such amazing things.

If this place exists I would love to know. I wish it to be where I actually make my proposal to her rather than just dreaming. I must find this place before anything else.

2. GordonSummers

GordonSummers Member

Does anyone have any clue as to what I'm looking for? Or was I probably just on the most lucid dream ever?

3. Irresponsible Hermit

Irresponsible Hermit Member

your unconscious has given you a powerful gift! it has blessed you with a vision of Peace and Mystery.

don't talk further about yr experience! keep its power to yourself!

hold the vision to yourself. it will serve you thruout life as a backstop, or a mental resort you can retreat to whenever ... as it will from time to time ... life turns to shit for a while.

you have been shown something few other have seen. don't fritter away the power of yr vision with talk or thinking.

the Cosmos has given you a fabulous Gift!!!

4. GordonSummers

GordonSummers Member

I thank you Irresponsible Hermit! It is always nice to hear this kind of knowledge.

But I would like to ask some questions relating to this as well if possible;

My LDR with my GF has become intimate beyond my wildest hopes, but it has caused me to experience what I have been unable to describe in any way other than "Open Heart Chakra". I want to know how I can control it however because while always it feels "normal" (best wording I could think of) around others, when I speak to her it feels like a mix of love, euphoria, and it's "normal" feeling to almost painful levels and it's difficult to talk to her with this feeling because it is so strangely powerful yet I am unsure if it is positive to my health. It also began to climb to this extent the moment I was in this vision.

Can any wise person of knowledgeable cultures give me more knowledge? I do not know of anyone within a 100 mile radius of me who even believes in these things and do not wish to be criticized by "non believers".

I am also of no particular religion so I do not really care who gives me this knowledge.

Please help me! I am not sure how such gifts have even been given to me but this level of my chakra seems to either indicate something I cannot understand, or a medical condition.

EDIT: Anyone wanting to answer this please go here.