living in Grand Rapids

Discussion in 'Michigan' started by dreams_dps, Jan 24, 2012.

1. dreams_dps

dreams_dps Guest

im a gr. stoner been looking for new friends im 20 so i cant really do alot of shit with out money lol i love music all music and i love smoking but i cant find a dealer lol gr problems and way always bored and always wanting to do shit

2. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

My sister lives there. she use to live down town in the morton apartments. she teaches at grand valley and kendall

3. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

It relates to wooden shoes. Incidentally my brothers wife is Dutch; in fact his mother-in-law can't-or-doesn't-speak English. Frieda was the youngest of the children, three of whom were born in the old country, Provincie Groningen, where her father had been a farm laborer. Nearly all of our schoolmates crossed the schoolyard to the Christian Reformed Church after school on wednesday to go to catechism-"catechize," as they called it.

4. mollygrrl

mollygrrl Guest

I'm considering a move there soon, was in Lansing then went to other way Eastward... think this summer I may try GR..

5. wiggleworm

wiggleworm Member

north west side. that's where the crazy polish people are!

6. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

I live near the zoo! Let's poke smot and hula hoop soon