Living between sunshine and skin cancer

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Ron Mo, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Ron Mo

Ron Mo Members

I have a history of skin cancer caused by excessive sun in the past, but my family almost all died of other much more evil cancer (internal).
    But I love the sun and I need the vitamin-d from the sun to help keep the more evil cancer away. So I try to get limited full sun but not enough to trigger more skin cancer.
    Sadly I still get the skin type showing up, but am generally able to deal with it myself. I freeze some and one of the dermatologists gave me some chemo cream that really works. I have tried multiple creams and ointments, with no help until this chemo cream. I have been able to go almost 2 years now without being cut on to remove new skin cancer. That is a record for me.

2. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Instead of going out in the sun to get your "vitamin D," why don't you invest in a good oral form of vitamin D instead. Ointments and creams can protect you only so much. If your skin and your immune system are already damaged, then the best course for you is to avoid being out in direct sunlight as much as possible. I am a nudist who loves being outdoors. Which I do, but I also avoid being in direct sunlight as much as possible. PLAY IT SAFE and enjoy the remainder of your life cancer-free.

iowaguy51 likes this.
  3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I feel your pain, We live 9 degrees from the equator in the Caribbean. We are nudist as well, but know that we must protect ourselves. You would think we would be tanned but we always make sure we have Sunscreen and PF clothing nearby. 20 minutes in the sun here is plenty and you must always wear sunblock on your nose, face and ear. I also wear a wide bream hat. The sun rays bouncing off the water can be brutal to your face.

NudistTed and Ron Mo like this.
  4. iowaguy51

iowaguy51 Members

I

Last edited: Dec 8, 2023